Inside Sales Representative
We are building the leading marketing platform for local businesses. We provide an integrated social, web, and email marketing solution designed to help merchants get more customers and keep them coming back by spreading word of mouth, extending their customer service, managing their online reputation, and leveraging our merchant network.
Founded at Stanford University, we’re headquartered in Austin and we have an office in New York City. The response we’ve seen from local businesses has been incredible. We’re the voice of more local businesses than any other company, we’re one of the fastest growing companies in the country, and we're backed by some of the best investors in the world. Across the company, we have more than 500 colleagues who care about local businesses, set high expectations for themselves, and want to be a part of something big.
For more information on our culture, check out mainstreethub.com/values.
Are you passionate about selling and helping local businesses thrive? Do you want to be a part of a hard-working, winning team, where people love coming to work to sell amazing technology and products? Are you looking for an opportunity that has unlimited earning potential? We're building the best inside sales opportunity in the local space. Ready to grow with us?
What you'll do:
- Reach out to awesome local businesses nationwide
- Sell our unique product in a high activity, high energy environment
- Build and manage your pipeline from cold calling to close in Salesforce.com, setting aggressive goals and achieving them
- Develop top performer sales skills with our training and mentorship programs
- Thrive with the support of your teammates in daily/weekly meetings and fun team challenges
- Earn additional prizes by working hard and having fun!
What it takes to be successful:
- Someone who lives our values (mainstreethub.com/values)
- Someone who wants to make a big impact for local businesses AND be part of a winning team
- 1-3+ years sales experience in a high volume outbound sales role
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Cold calling and prospecting experience with a short (1-3 calls) sales cycle
- A desire to develop and grow with an in-depth onboarding program and ongoing sales training cutting edge sales training and programs
- Degree Preferred
Compensation and perks:
- Three weeks paid time off, plus holidays
- Competitive pay, unlimited commissions, and residuals
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- The opportunity to earn stock options
- Company-provided 401(k) plan
- Brand-new office [in the heart of downtown Austin / at 38th & Broadway]
- Professional development and experience working at one of the fastest growing startups in the country
Back to top