Event Marketing Associate
About Main Street Hub:
Our mission is to create thriving local economies. Through technology, creativity, and service, we provide great local businesses around the world with do-it-for-you products that make them stronger, for a price that works for them.
Founded in 2010 out of Stanford University, we’re headquartered in Austin, TX, and we have a thriving office in New York City. The response we’ve seen from local businesses everywhere has been incredible. We are the voice of more local businesses than any other company, and we're backed by leading investors in New York and Silicon Valley. Across the company, we have over 500 colleagues who care about local businesses, set high expectations for themselves, and want to be a part of something big.
For more information on our culture, check out www.mainstreethub.com/values.
About this role
As the Event Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for an important piece of Main Street Hub’s growth strategy. Working closely with both the sales and marketing teams, you will identify and coordinate event and tradeshow opportunities to grow Main Street Hub’s brand and generate a high volume of qualified leads for our sales team.
What you'll do:
- Identify and coordinate Main Street Hub’s trade show and event schedule
- Manage the creation of collateral including: tradeshow booths, giveaways, one-sheeters and more
- Manage pre and post show promotion and follow up
- Travel to events and ensure flawless execution with a hand on approach - this role is for a road warrior (50% travel estimated)
What we’re looking for:
- Unwavering integrity and strong character.
- A passion for helping great local businesses.
- 1-3 years of experience in event marketing (sales experience a plus!)
- Strong analytic skills and superb communication ability are must-haves
- Knowledge of social media marketing.
- Solid funnel management skills and a passion for generating high quality leads that convert!
- Bonus points for experience with:
- Excel, Salesforce, Marketo, HTML/CSS, Photoshop
What are the benefits and perks?
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Three weeks paid time off, plus holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Stock options are granted to all full-time employees.
- Company-provided 401(k) plan.
- Professional development and experience working at one of the fastest growing startups in the country.
Meet Some of Main Street Hub's Employees
Michael works with small businesses in the greater New York City area to create customized client marketing campaigns that drive businesses forward across the board.
Back to top