Customer Success Manager
We are building the leading marketing platform for local businesses. We provide an integrated social, web, and email marketing solution designed to help merchants get more customers and keep them coming back by spreading word of mouth, extending their customer service, managing their online reputation, and leveraging our merchant network.
Founded at Stanford University, we’re headquartered in Austin and we have an office in New York City. The response we’ve seen from local businesses has been incredible. We’re the voice of more local businesses than any other company, we’re one of the fastest growing companies in the country, and we're backed by some of the best investors in the world. Across the company, we have more than 500 colleagues who care about local businesses, set high expectations for themselves, and want to be a part of something big.
For more information on our culture, check out mainstreethub.com/values.
Who we are:
Our mission is to create thriving local economies. Through technology, creativity, and service, we provide great local businesses around the world with “do-it-for-you” products that make them stronger, for a price that works for them.
The Customer Success Team is at the core of Main Street Hub’s mission. Our Customer Success Managers work hand-in-hand with local business owners to understand their business, communicate the value of our products to them, and deepen our long-term relationship. From day one, the Customer Success Team is Main Street Hub’s connection to the customer, providing a positive onboarding experience, communicating via email and phone to ensure that we exceed customers’ expectations, and acting as an ambassador of the Main Street Hub brand. The Customer Success Team is also responsible for taking a consultative approach to the customer relationship, proactively identifying and closing revenue opportunities that provide additional value for our customers over time.
If you’re motivated by setting and achieving aggressive goals, have high emotional intelligence and a passion for delighting customers, and want to be a part of building something incredible, we want to talk to you!
What you’ll do:
- Manage our relationship with an assigned group of customers, including full ownership of the client experience by proactively recommending products and services that meet their needs regarding revenue, upsells, and overall customer satisfaction. This will involve onboarding, proactive outreach, responding to questions and concerns, identifying and closing sales opportunities that address the customer’s needs, and developing a trusted advisor relationship with the customer to drive long-term loyalty and retention.
- Take ownership of your results by driving high quality customer service resulting in meeting or exceeding the monthly goals and revenue metrics associated with the Customer Success Manager role every month.
- Develop and maintain deep expertise of Main Street Hub products and best practices to provide value to customers.
- Challenge yourself, your teammates, and your leaders to continually improve performance.
Who you are:
- 1-3 years of experience resulting in driving revenue and increasing customer satisfaction.
- A love of local businesses and a genuine desire to help them succeed.
- Outstanding customer relationship building skills, including a knack for customer education.
- Strong relationship-oriented sales skills, including the ability to uncover customer pain points and recommend the appropriate solutions, as well as capture and close referrals and new sales opportunities.
- Successful track record in meeting and exceeding goals in prior roles (preferably in an account management, sales, or in a revenue focused performance role).
- Deep familiarity with online communication channels like social media, customer review websites, email marketing, and others.
- An exemplary work ethic, a “get it done” attitude, and high personal accountability.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Competitive compensation package
- Three weeks PTO + holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, vision benefits
Back to top