For more information on our culture, check out mainstreethub.com/values.
Who we are:
The Customer Success Team is at the core of Main Street Hub’s mission. Our team works hand-in-hand with local business owners to understand their business, communicate the value of our products to them, and deepen our long-term relationship. From day one, the Customer Success Team is Main Street Hub’s connection to the customer, providing a positive onboarding experience, communicating via email and phone to ensure that we exceed customers’ expectations, and acting as an ambassador of the Main Street Hub brand. The Customer Success Team is also responsible for taking a consultative approach to the customer relationship, proactively identifying and closing revenue opportunities that provide additional value for our customers over time.
If you’re motivated by setting and achieving aggressive goals, have high emotional intelligence and a passion for delighting customers, and want to be a part of building something incredible, we want to talk to you!
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the principal point of contact for a group of customers, communicating with them via phone and email.
- Help customers navigate the onboarding process, building trust in the company and ensuring they get off to a great start.
- Maintain a strong relationships with customers, reaching out to them on a regular basis and responding quickly to inbound inquiries.
- Communicate the work that Main Street Hub is doing to help our customers’ attract and retain more business.
- Provide personalized support that aligns with our company brand and voice, directly impacting our customer retention.
- Take ownership of your results by driving high quality customer service resulting in meeting or exceeding the monthly goals associated with the Account Manager role every month.
- Develop and maintain deep expertise of Main Street Hub products and best practices to provide value to customers.
- Be empowered to think independently and critically, going above-and-beyond to deliver the right solution for each customer.
- Identify trends and areas for improvement, so we can continually serve customers better.
- Challenge yourself, your teammates, and your leaders to continually improve performance.
- 1-3 years’ experience in customer-facing roles.
- A love of local businesses and a genuine desire to help them succeed.
- Strong judgment and a “bias for action.”
- Outstanding customer service skills, including strong written communication skills.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding goals, and balancing multiple high priority initiatives, in challenging environments.
- Deep familiarity with online communication channels like social media, customer review websites, email marketing, and others.
- An exemplary work ethic, a “get it done” attitude, and high personal accountability.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- Competitive pay and eligibility for stock options.
- Three weeks paid time off, plus holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision.
- Paid parental leave.
- Fun, casual, urban office environment.
- Professional development and experience, including opportunities to grow your career, working for one of most ambitious companies in Austin.
Meet Some of Main Street Hub's Employees
Michael works with small businesses in the greater New York City area to create customized client marketing campaigns that drive businesses forward across the board.
Back to top