Senior Product Manager
Do you *dream* of creating amazing software technologies that change something in the world? Do you have the need for creating products that affect and influence hundreds of millions of people? Are you the one who inspires others to do their best work? Are you magnetic? If yes, then come join us. We are hiring a Senior Product Manager in our New York office.
At Magnetic, we wake up every day with a mission to understand people’s needs and desires and do something useful with them. Our marketing technology platform provides marketers the power to truly engage their customers. We love harnessing the massive power of big data to help companies deliver what people crave the most.
In this role, you will establish the strategy and the vision, chart the direction, build the roadmap and drive the execution of a game changing advertising product reaching millions of consumers every minute.
We are looking for an exceptional leader who is madly in love with building great cloud-based software products for businesses. You are hungry. You possess the gravitas, tenacity, and insatiable intellectual curiosity. You are an inspiring communicator. An absolute expert and a thought leader. You own it. You spend most of your time obsessing over what your customers need. You understand them better than anyone else. You have the technical chops to review architectural design this minute and the executive presence to lead a conversation with a customer the next. You eliminate all that is unimportant. You focus on what’s essential and urgent. You revel in minimal, delightful, beautiful software experiences that your customers love.
We believe in your ability to succeed in the following:
- Identify new opportunities by analyzing and understanding customer needs, market trends, competitive landscape within digital advertising.
- Spend a lot of time with customers - from local retail brand to global ad agency - to understand their explicit and implicit needs
- Translate business strategy into the product roadmap. Articulate trade-offs and business cases for new features.
- Prioritize backlog and develop user stories for a dedicated team of 10 engineers
- Drive research agenda for a world-class team of data scientists
- Work closely with design, operations, marketing and executive leadership to build and bring products to market
What we'd want to attract in candidates for this role:
- 3+ years of experience building a great SaaS or cloud-based software product.
- Work experience in marketing technology or broader B2B space a must. Deep curiosity about marketing tech landscape. Additional understanding of ad-tech even better.
- Track record of building and shipping products that use big data and machine learning
- Experience in developing, managing, and launching large-scale software projects
- Ability to be data-driven, quantitative and rigorous
- Self starter capable of driving initiatives from conception to launch.
- Demonstrable experience with using influence and thought leadership skills to motivate and lead teams and peers.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Extensive technical skills. Thorough understanding of SaaS product components and architecture. Deep knowledge of the IAB standards.y
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field. MBA a plus.
What we offer in return:
We are Magnetic. We’re full of independent thinkers who inspire our brand, products and culture everyday, and we have fun while we’re at it. Here’s what you should expect when you join Magnetic:
- Competitive salaries
- Employee stock options
- Unlimited vacation days -- breathe easy and balance your life the way you want it!
- Full benefits (medical/dental/vision)
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- A results-oriented startup mindset, with sane working hours and a stable business model
- We love Mac + PC users, you choose how you want to work and with what operating system
Magnetic is a technology company with a marketing platform for enterprises, brands and agencies. Our prospecting, remarketing, and merchandising solutions help marketers find, keep and bring back customers across channels and devices. These solutions are powered by our unique data including purchase intent and behavioral insights.
Meet Some of Magnetic's Employees
VP, Account Management
Priyanka analyzes, strategizes, and optimizes the relationship between Magnetic and its customers by collaborating with all internal departments to ensure each team is helping drive campaign success.
Back to top