Senior Product Manager
Are you someone who is creative with data and passionate about building products to create limitless possibilities with that data? Does tech in NYC ignite a passion in what you want to do in the next step of your professional journey? If so, then Magnetic is looking for you! We’re hiring a Senior Product Manager based in our NYC Corporate HQ.
Magnetic is full of independent thinkers on a mission to understand people’s needs and desires and do something useful with them. We love tech, data, and algorithms. And we also love to attract top talent in all areas of expertise. Bring your creativity and passion to the team to develop new, industry-leading solutions for our clients.
We believe in your ability to succeed at the following:
- Identify areas of competitive differentiation and innovation for Magnetic’s data products.
- Create business cases and delineate key assumptions for new product ideas.
- Manage product development cycle from concept to launch.
- Interact with internal and external clients, manage product development and QA deliverables.
- Define and measure success metrics for the product.
- Monitor the competitive market strategies and key product features.
What we’d want to attract in candidates for this role:
- Strong blend of technical, analytical, project management, and communication skills.
- Can work cross-functionally across the company on new products and enhancements.
- Strong communication skills with business and technical teams.
- Experience building data and analytics focused products that are user facing.
- Experience writing business/product/functional requirements for B2B products.
- Experience working in scrum / agile development process.
- Minimum of 5 years Product Management experience in Ad Tech/Marketing Tech.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (computer science, mathematics, or equivalent)
What we offer in return:
We are Magnetic. We’re full of independent thinkers who inspire our brand, products and culture everyday, and we have fun while we’re at it. Here’s what you should expect when you join Magnetic:
- Competitive salaries and commission structure
- Employee stock options
- Unlimited vacation days -- breathe easy and balance your life the way you want it!
- Company and team volunteer days
- Full benefits (medical/dental/vision) with Sherpaa and Health Advocate access
- 401k plan, commuter benefits, and thousands of discounts and perks
- A results-oriented startup mindset, with sane working hours and a stable business model
- We love Mac + PC users, you choose how you want to work and with what operating system
Check out a great explanation about the details of the role from a Magnetic Product Manager here:
Magnetic is a technology company with a marketing platform for enterprises, brands and agencies. Our prospecting, remarketing, and merchandising solutions help marketers find, keep and bring back customers across channels and devices. These solutions are powered by our unique data including purchase intent and behavioral insights.
Our corporate headquarters, located in Silicon Alley, includes a fully stocked kitchen, our very own pool hall for an afternoon billiards match, and a beautiful office space designed to showcase our culture of transparency and collaboration. And if you’re an urban outdoors enthusiast, Madison Square Park and all it has to offer is just one block away!
Back to top