Senior Product Manager
We’re hiring a Senior Product Manager based in our NYC Corporate HQ.
Magnetic is on a mission to help drive real business outcomes for our customers using our data-powered marketing platform. We use our understanding of consumer behavior to attract new prospects, convert new customers and drive more value from existing ones. Bring your creativity and passion to the team to develop new, industry-leading solutions for our clients.
We believe in your ability to succeed at the following:
- Identify areas of competitive differentiation and innovation for Magnetic’s data-powered media products.
- Create business cases and validate key hypotheses for new product ideas.
- Manage the product development cycle from concept to launch and beyond.
- Interact with internal stakeholders and external clients on a regular basis.
- Define and measure success metrics for the product.
- Integrate user research and market analysis into the prioritized product roadmap.
What we’d want to attract in candidates for this role:
- Strong blend of technical, analytical, project management, and communication skills.
- Can work cross-functionally across the company on new products and enhancements.
- Strong communication skills with business and technical teams.
- Experience building advertising, data and/or analytics focused products that are user facing
- Experience working in the scrum / agile development methodology.
- Startup experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years Product Management experience, preferably with some in Ad Tech/Marketing Tech.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (CS, Eng, HCI, etc.) or equivalent experience.
What we offer in return:
We are Magnetic. We’re full of independent thinkers who inspire our brand, products and culture everyday, and we have fun while we’re at it. Here’s what you should expect when you join Magnetic:
- Competitive salaries and commission structure
- Employee stock options
- Unlimited vacation days -- breathe easy and balance your life the way you want it!
- Full benefits (medical/dental/vision)
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- A results-oriented startup mindset, with sane working hours and a stable business model
- We love Mac + PC users, you choose how you want to work and with what operating system
Magnetic is a technology company with a marketing platform for enterprises, brands and agencies. Our prospecting, remarketing, and merchandising solutions help marketers find, keep and bring back customers across channels and devices. These solutions are powered by our unique data including purchase intent and behavioral insights.
Our corporate headquarters, located in Silicon Alley, includes a fully stocked kitchen, our very own pool hall for an afternoon billiards match, and a beautiful office space designed to showcase our culture of transparency and collaboration. And if you’re an urban outdoors enthusiast, Madison Square Park and all it has to offer is just one block away!
Meet Some of Magnetic's Employees
Senior Staff Engineer and Director
Julian leads a team of engineers who spend their days writing code for Magnetic’s platform. He helps solve tricky problems, implement features, and scout new ad technology.
Back to top