Marketing Internship - NYC
Magnetic, a marketing technology company, is looking for a rockstar intern to join the marketing team in our NYC office (headquarters). As an intern, you will have a unique opportunity to work at a company with deep roots in internet technology / digital advertising. This internship will provide a well-rounded overview of the marketing industry as well as the opportunity to get your hands dirty with a variety of marketing activities including events, writing, editing, creative development, research, social media and marketing technology.
We are looking for a 15-25 hour/week commitment (flexible depending on availability) and can offer college credit.
- Interested in the advertising/marketing industry
- Experience working in PowerPoint and Excel
- Crafty researcher
- Extremely well organized and thorough
- Exposure to Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Experience with Hootsuite and Wordpress is a plus
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Self-sufficient, hard-working, multi-tasker
- Enjoys working in an open, friendly and fast-paced environment
Responsibilities may include:
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions
- Social media / Website / Blog management
- Support content marketing initiatives with writing and editing
- Creation of powerpoint presentations
- Design projects with powerpoint and/or adobe creative suite (Photoshop/ InDesign)
- Operational management (updating client lists, data entry, budget management, etc.)
- Interest in marketing (PR, communications, advertising, digital media, demand generation, marketing operations, etc.)
- Strong writing skills required
- Prior coursework in advertising, media, marketing, public relations, sales, etc.
- Relevant internship or work experience is a plus
Magnetic is a technology company with a marketing platform for enterprises, brands and agencies. Our prospecting, remarketing, and merchandising solutions help marketers find, keep and bring back customers across channels and devices. These solutions are powered by our unique data including purchase intent and behavioral insights.
Meet Some of Magnetic's Employees
Senior Staff Engineer and Director
Julian leads a team of engineers who spend their days writing code for Magnetic’s platform. He helps solve tricky problems, implement features, and scout new ad technology.
Back to top