Director, Product Management - Agency
Magnetic’s marketing technology platform provides marketers the power to truly engage their customers. We love harnessing the massive power of big data to help companies deliver what people crave the most. We are hiring a Director, Product Management based in our NY office.
In this role, you will establish the strategy and the vision, chart the direction, build the roadmap and drive the execution of our Agency products.We are looking for an exceptional leader who is obsessed with building great software products for businesses. You are hungry. You possess the gravitas, tenacity, and insatiable intellectual curiosity. You are an inspiring communicator. An absolute expert and a thought leader. You own it.
You spend most of your time obsessing over what your customers need. You understand them better than anyone else. You have the technical chops to review architectural design this minute and the executive presence to lead a conversation with a customer the next.
You eliminate all that is unimportant. You focus on what’s essential and urgent. You revel in minimal, delightful, beautiful software experiences that your customers love.
We believe in your ability to succeed in the following:
- Identify new opportunities by analyzing and understanding customer needs, market trends, competitive landscape.
- Spend a lot of time with customers to understand their explicit and implicit needs
- Create and own product vision for the existing and new product. Build the roadmap with clear milestones
- Manage prioritization of new features and trade-offs
- Critically analyze existing business models as well as formulate new ones
- Work closely with software engineering, data science, design, operations, marketing and executive leadership to build and bring products to market
- Grow the team as necessary, managing other PMs
What we'd want to attract in candidates for this role:
- 5+ years of experience building a great SaaS or cloud-based software product.
- Work experience in advertising technology or broader B2B space a must. Deep curiosity about marketing tech landscape. Track record of building and shipping products that use big data and machine learning
- Experience in developing, managing, and launching large-scale software projects
- Ability to be data-driven, using quantitative analysis to drive decision making
- High level of self-confidence to move quickly and decisively with limited available information
- Ability to inspire passion in others with convincing vision and result-oriented plans
- Market and customer facing presentation skills
- Strong technical background, with a facility to pick up new technologies quickly
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field. MBA a plus, but not required.
What we offer in return:
We are Magnetic. We’re full of independent thinkers who inspire our brand, products and culture everyday, and we have fun while we’re at it. Here’s what you should expect when you join Magnetic:
- Competitive salaries
- Employee stock options
- Unlimited vacation days -- breathe easy and balance your life the way you want it!
- Company and team volunteer days
- Full benefits (medical/dental/vision)
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- A results-oriented startup mindset, with sane working hours and a stable business model
- We love Mac + PC users, you choose how you want to work and with what operating system
Magnetic is a technology company with a marketing platform for enterprises, brands and agencies. Our prospecting, remarketing, and merchandising solutions help marketers find, keep and bring back customers across channels and devices. These solutions are powered by our unique data including purchase intent and behavioral insights.
Meet Some of Magnetic's Employees
Senior Staff Engineer and Director
Julian leads a team of engineers who spend their days writing code for Magnetic’s platform. He helps solve tricky problems, implement features, and scout new ad technology.
Back to top