The Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of our clients and the flawless execution of their campaigns. The Account Management team is responsible for managing the campaigns throughout their lifecycle with Magnetic and is the point of contact for our advertisers and agencies. This role requires an individual with excellent communication skills who can develop strong relationships both externally and internally with our operations, finance and sales teams.
We believe in your ability to succeed at the following:
- Deliver excellent service and relationship management to advertisers and agencies
- Project manage campaigns negotiating with all parties involved internally and externally to ensure campaigns are executed flawlessly from point of contract to billing
- Ensure client retention is maximized as well as helping upsell and cross sell current clients
- Develop and maintain necessary technical knowledge to be the clients’ point of contact for troubleshooting
- Communicate with the client/agency on campaign delivery and performance supported by the generation and delivery of regular reports
- Work with members of the operations team to identify and advance any opportunities to improve performance of campaigns and to generate growth of advertisers
- Be the internal owner of all assigned campaigns and be fully informed and able to provide information when required, to include metrics, objectives and status
- Be committed to the provision of accurate data to feed into internal reporting and allow for high level of visibility and understanding of our business
What we’d want to attract in candidates for this role:
- Excellent Excel skills
- 2-4 years of successful account management experience for an online publisher, network, or DSP
- Experience working with online advertising agencies and advertisers
- Experience with behavioral targeting and leading edge online advertising technologies
- Familiar with key online advertising and web metrics for measuring campaign success
- Enthusiastic, committed, proactive and resourceful; can be counted on to get the job done
- Understanding of ad serving platforms (DFA, Atlas)
- Search experience a plus
- Able to work autonomously as well as being a good team player
- Strong time management and organizational skills to maintain own workflow and meet deadlines.
- Must have a desire to be part of a fast-paced start-up environment.
What we offer in return:
We are Magnetic. We’re full of independent thinkers who inspire our brand, products and culture everyday, and we have fun while we’re at it. Here’s what you should expect when you join Magnetic:
- Competitive salaries
- Employee stock options
- Unlimited vacation days -- breathe easy and balance your life the way you want it!
- Company and team volunteer days
- Full benefits (medical/dental/vision)
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- A results-oriented startup mindset, with sane working hours and a stable business model
- We love Mac + PC users, you choose how you want to work and with what operating system
Magnetic is a technology company with a marketing platform for enterprises, brands and agencies. Our prospecting, remarketing, and merchandising solutions help marketers find, keep and bring back customers across channels and devices. These solutions are powered by our unique data including purchase intent and behavioral insights.
Our corporate headquarters, located in Silicon Alley, includes a fully stocked kitchen, our very own pool hall for an afternoon billiards match, and a beautiful office space designed to showcase our culture of transparency and collaboration. And if you’re an urban outdoors enthusiast, Madison Square Park and all it has to offer is just one block away!
Meet Some of Magnetic's Employees
VP, Account Management
Priyanka analyzes, strategizes, and optimizes the relationship between Magnetic and its customers by collaborating with all internal departments to ensure each team is helping drive campaign success.
Back to top