Account Executive - Agency Sales
Magnetic is seeking an experienced media sales person to join our growing New York team. In this role you will build and maintain strong relationships with agency partners in order to secure new clients and grow existing revenue.
We believe in your ability to succeed at the following:
- Develop agency sales plan and accurately forecast revenue growth
- Aggressively prospect, evaluate, and drive sales
- Plan, prepare, and execute sales meetings with agency prospects and clients at all levels
- Identify and develop a strong understanding of client’s core objectives and challenges
- Entertain clients, represent Magnetic at industry events, and contribute to the profile of the company
What we’d want to attract in candidates for this role:
- 2-4 years of experience selling online media and advertising solutions
- Experience working across several agencies and accounts
- Superior skills in all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, negotiating, and value based, consultative selling
- Deep understanding of the online advertising industry/eco-system including audience targeting/retargeting and media types (display, video, mobile, social, RM & native media)
- Strong knowledge of ad campaign metrics and analysis
- High character and positive morale
What we offer in return:
We are Magnetic. We’re full of independent thinkers who inspire our brand, products and culture everyday, and we have fun while we’re at it. Here’s what you should expect when you join Magnetic:
- Competitive salaries and commission structure
- Employee stock options
- Unlimited vacation days -- breathe easy and balance your life the way you want it!
- Full benefits (medical/dental/vision)
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- A results-oriented startup mindset, with sane working hours and a stable business model
- We love Mac + PC users, you choose how you want to work and with what operating system
Magnetic is a technology company with a marketing platform for enterprises, brands and agencies. Our prospecting, remarketing, and merchandising solutions help marketers find, keep and bring back customers across channels and devices. These solutions are powered by our unique data including purchase intent and behavioral insights.
Our corporate headquarters, located in Silicon Alley, includes a fully stocked kitchen, our very own pool hall for an afternoon billiards match, and a beautiful office space designed to showcase our culture of transparency and collaboration. And if you’re an urban outdoors enthusiast, Madison Square Park and all it has to offer is just one block away!
Meet Some of Magnetic's Employees
VP, Account Management
Priyanka analyzes, strategizes, and optimizes the relationship between Magnetic and its customers by collaborating with all internal departments to ensure each team is helping drive campaign success.
Back to top