Sr. SQL Developer
- New York, NY
About Madison Logic:
Our team is reshaping B2B marketing and having fun in the process! Madison Logic is rapidly growing and is constantly looking for new talent to raise the bar. Work with & learn from an incredible group of people that care about your success as much as they care about their own. As a truly global company, we take pride in the diverse backgrounds of our team. We put thought into every hire and we hand pick only the best talent. When you join our team, you are committing to giving 100% and always striving for more.
**Due to COVID-19 Madison Logic is currently operating 100% remote . Remote work arrangements are temporary - offices are expected to re-open summer 2021.**
About The Job:
As a Data Analytics Manager, you will work closely with our data team to architect data generation infrastructures that improve data reliability and quality. Your work will enable our data scientists to do their jobs. You will ensure data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects and combine raw information from different sources to create consistent and machine-readable formats.
What You'll Do:
- Organize and analyze large datasets using Structured Query language (SQL) and various python libraries like Tensorflow, Scikit, Pytorch and Keras
- Develop and promote analytical reporting and business intelligence solutions using engineering and statistical methods
- Back-test solutions and provide impact analysis by providing verifiable results in the form of dashboards and reports
- Build new datasets by combining/enriching/aggregating data from disparate sources based on Data warehousing principles
- Develop ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) Data pipelines in SQL or in any functional programming language
- Create scorecards and KPI indicators in the form of Business Intelligence dashboards
- Develop and test architectures that enable data extraction and transformation for predictive or prescriptive modeling
Qualifications | Basic Requirements:
- BS in computer science, engineering or other related field
- 8+ years of Object Oriented/Functional Programming experience in languages such as Java, Scala, Node, Python.
- 8+ years of experience working with cloud-based solutions providers like AWS and Azure
- 8+ years of experience in SQL/Warehousing
Qualifications | About You:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills possessing the ability to prioritize work under pressure of time constraints
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to executives to achieve leadership buy-in
- Highly productive and resourceful with a “Can do” attitude
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunities for Advancement – As We Grow, You Grow!
- Competitive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and FSA plans
- Employer-paid Life, AD&D and STD insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Commuter Benefits (Transit & Parking)
- Generous Paid Time Off including: 9 paid Holidays, 17 Vacation Days (to start!), Sick Time, Floating Holiday Program, and Parental Leave
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days
- Work-Flex Policy
- Flexible “You Do You” Monthly Cash Stipend
- Legal & Financial Services Benefits
- Company Outings & Charity Events
- Wellness initiatives
- Development Opportunities Including Global Mobility Program & Education Reimbursement
- An innovative, energetic culture and a fantastic team!
Who We Are:
Our Vision: We empower B2B organizations globally to convert their best accounts faster
Our Values: #TEAM #OWNIT #RESPECT #EXCEL #EMPOWER
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Madison Logic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Back to top