Windows Server Engineer
- Houston, TX
Bring your enthusiasm and creativity to our team and help us improve our Windows Server platform and drive innovation. We require you to have strong Windows Server skills with a DevOps mindset.
As a progressive engineer who loves to make manual work go away, you will drive the transformation of our products and services. You valueinnovation, automation and diversity and will use these throughout your work to help us enhance and accelerate the capabilities we deliver to our business.
Your technical capabilities will include:
- strong knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
- strong scripting experience in either PowerShell or Python, ideally writing tests (eg Pester/unittest/pytest/doctest)
- experience working with System Center Suite, Active Directory, Splunk
- experience working with at least one of the following will be an advantage: SC Orchestrator, HP Operations Orchestrator, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, Ansible, Juju, Atrium Orchestrator, Bamboo, Octopus Deploy, Jenkins
- exposure to CI/CD pipelines, Git workflows, integration testing and Infrastructure as Code
- exposure to AWS
- experience working in a high-paced, ever-changing environment
- a passion for automation, self-service and creating ways to enable and empower our customers
- strong problem-solving skills with a focus on business outcomes, specifically in a global and dynamic business environment
- highly collaborative and driven to deliver outstanding solutions.
The diversity of our operations, combined with a strong capital position and robust risk management framework, has contributed to our 50-year record of unbroken profitability.
To start your journey in this exciting role, apply online now or for more information visit www.macquarie.com/careers
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group's purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Back to top