Technical Salesforce Architect
- Philadelphia, PA
Lead the design and build of key foundational capability across Macquarie Asset Management as a Technical Salesforce Architect working alongside a diverse multi-talented team in a fast-paced agile environment.
Lead the design and build of key foundational capability across Macquarie Asset Management as a Salesforce technical Architect working alongside a diverse multi-talented team in a fast-paced agile environment.
As a TechnicalSalesforce Architect you will be shaping the technology architecture for a new global Salesforce instance and working collaboratively with various teams across the broader Macquarie group.
Your core responsibility will be guiding the successful creation of a new global Salesforce platform, ensuring compliance to internal and external policies and standards, support a newly formed feature teams development practices and provide innovative solutions to business needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- leading the technical vision of Salesforce across the MAM organisation
- engaging with 3rd Party providers and Salesforce to ensure best practices are enforced
- engaging with other Salesforce practices across the Macquarie group to ensure a culture of innovation and learning
- designing clean, efficient, robust and reliable solutions that deliver on requirements
- advising on Salesforce centric designs, that are secure, stable and scalable
- strong technical guidance on Salesforce development including APEX, Batch, Integration and Lightning frameworks
- working with a new team to setup and maintain a continuously improving DevOps methods and practices
- providing guidance on quality engineering which includes test class and automation frameworks.
- Salesforce certified, ideally with either Technical architect or Solution architect
- 5+ years experience in a large organisation within a complex technology landscape, with a proven track record of successful delivery in an environment that includes Cloud architecture adoption and Agile development practices
- strong understanding of Salesforce data model and data architecture principles
- strong understanding of Salesforce declarative capabilities, and ability to determine right customisation approach
- strong understanding of authentication, authorisation and security patterns
- practical familiarity with microservices architecture concepts, including API gateways, security, scaling and resiliency, and operational monitoring
- understanding of managed packages and its coexistence with existing Salesforce environments
- experience working in a fast-paced agile delivery environment and managing work via JIRA or a similar tracking tool
- understanding of best practices when working with CI/CD infrastructure.
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group's purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.
Back to top