Senior Java Developer
- Houston, TX
We are looking for an experienced Front Office Senior Java Developer to join our team in Houston.
You will play a key role in the transformation of our trading businesses and development of software solutions for our commodities organization.
In this role, you will be part of a dynamic team that manages our core power, gas and crude trading systems and play a key role in the transformation of our trading business. The day to day will require you to collaborative with key stakeholders and will focus on core development within distributed enterprise and straight processing applications across our global trading platforms.
This role will have you work heavily within Core development, delivering new products and services, data analytics, modern technologies, cloud and the commodities business.
Your technical capabilities will include:
- you will have software development expertise in Java 8, SQL, Struts, Angular, Spring, AWS, Spring boot, Unit Testing, Camel and ICE.
- your ability to multi-task will be required as you work on a variety of projects across our trading systems including architecture, design and development phases.
- your collaborative approach will be utilized when youon a variety of projects across our trading systems. This will be further required as you will be assisting on functional and technical requirements and will partner with business teams on the testing and delivery cycles.
- first class attention to detail is needed as you will deliver high quality software in addition to provide maintenance and enhancements to the existing applications.
- the close relationship to the business provides agile process means you can get the quick satisfaction from a job well done. Our flexible, open work space encourages collaboration and supports working with the people who can best help you get the job done.
The diversity of our operations, combined with a strong capital position and robust risk management framework, has contributed to our 50-year record of unbroken profitability.
To start your journey in this exciting role, apply online now or for more information visit www.macquarie.com/careers
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group's purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Back to top