- Houston, TX
Join a global Service Management team as an Incident Manager and play an instrumental role in timely restoration of service outages across all business applications and infrastructure.
As an Incident Manager, you will coordinate and manage business disruptions to ensure timely service resolution and use your initiative to suggest process improvements, whilst working collaboratively as part of the global team. You'll find a welcoming and supportive culture that is open to new ideas, change and ways of approaching challenges.
In this role, you will own the incident, change and problem management across all L1, L2 and L3 incidents across all business applications and infrastructure within our fast-paced trading operations.
We need someone with excellent communication skills both written and verbal, coupled with the ability to assess situations and respond swiftly to find the best resolution with the least amount of business disruption. Partnering with others, both inside and outside of the organization, is also critical to your success.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- owning end-to-end management of L1, L2 & L3 incidents, with potential or actual business impact
- mining incident data to identify operational improvement areas and suggests process improvements to Service Owners
- facilitating the IT problem management process within the Americas.
- experience as an Incident Manager / Service Management role required
- experience working in an IT related Service Industry with basic working knowledge of infrastructure technologies such as, but not limited to, different Unix server platforms Wintel systems, relational database systems, networking protocols and topologies, and collaboration technologies strongly desired
- experience with a Service Management Toolkit such as Remedy or ServiceNow required
- ability to work efficiently under pressure with minimal supervision in a fast-paced trade floor environment.
- excellent oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across technical and business staff.
The diversity of our operations, combined with a strong capital position and robust risk management framework, has contributed to our 50-year record of unbroken profitability.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group's purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Back to top