- Philadelphia, PA
An excellent new opportunity has become available for a Data Modeler to join our growing Technology team in Philadelphia.
An excellent new opportunity has become available for a Data Modeler to join our growing Technology team in Philadelphia
As an experienced Data Modeler supporting our Asset Management group, we want you to bring your experience and best practice data modelling principles to the project teams you will work with. You will be working closely with data architects and a strong network of solution designers and engineers to continue the build-out of our technical data strategy. In addition, you will work closely with various system stakeholders to develop and maintain data models (conceptual, logical, physical and canonical) and definitions across all lines of business.
In this role, you will:
- advise and implement best practice data modelling production, storage, and consumption standards
- maintain the glossary / data dictionary
- be involved in project initiatives to drive alignment to our data principles and standards
- build and maintain strong relationships with our key architects and stakeholders
- understand and document how data is, or will be used, and its implications on people, processes, products and technology
- implement appropriate data modelling governance framework
- coordinate activities with the Enterprise Data Management team, working together with Enterprise Data Architects.
- 5+ years of data modelling experience
- understanding of data modelling principles
- experience in developing both logical and physical data models
- data analysis and mining skills
- strong analytical skills
- ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements
- ability to translate high level design into specific implementation steps
- understanding of emerging technologies, and their associated impact on enterprise environments.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group's purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.
Back to top