Corporate Development Advisor
As part of theglobalgrowth strategy of the business, we are seeking aCorporate Development Advisor to join our office in San Diego.
As part of theglobalgrowth strategy of the business, we are seeking aCorporate Development Advisor to join our office in San Diego. The highly skilled professionals will establish a top-performing specialty practice group within MEUI by representing companies in the acquisition and disposition of advanced technology facilities utilized by semiconductor, display, solar, biotech, pharmaceutical, and hard disk drive industries. We are looking for collaborators with a blend of commercial real estate and business development experience. The job requires the ability to cultivate and manage executive level relationships, passion for achieving results and delivering value by addressing unmet business needs. This job requires individuals who understand Semiconductor Technology, Intellectual Property rights, High Tech Equipment values and real estate valuations.
The successful candidate will conduct market research, analyze and research potential whole facility purchase or sale opportunities, develop C-level relationships at Semiconductor Companies Globally and organize regional teams to manage projects awarded to Macquarie. You'll be responsible for the project management and all awarded deals. Using your strong persuasion and presentation skills, you'll prepare quarterly market briefs to position the group as an industry knowledge leader and prepare pitch decks and engagement proposals supporting the pursuit of new client engagements. You'll also support the execution of client engagements with valuations, creation of marketing materials, market outreach, and bid solicitation.
This is a role that requires you to be incredibly comfortable building relationships, presenting to and influencing senior leadership.
Daily activity that supports the main objectives above:
- Market Research
- Research and create proprietary knowledge base of 1,000+ advanced technology manufacturing companies
- Key assets
- Transactions forming the foundation of the group's domain expertise
- Press releases
- Investor days
- Customer Outreach
- Conference and seminar attendance
- Cold Calling
- Contacting Treasurers, Fab Managers, CFO's and CEO's
- Tax authorities
- Regional business development groups
- Investment Funds
- Deal structuring and proposals
- Prepare proposals
- Structure fee arrangements
- Manage data rooms
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to collect, track and interpret data and apply the knowledge to forecasts of value. This person must be comfortable in face-to-face meetings. This position requires in-person, multi-level sales strategies and abilities, and the successful candidate must have a natural talent to influence, negotiate, sell and build rapport.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred in a business field or engineering
- Ideally have atleast seven years' experience workingin advisory and/or real estate related to the semiconductor or another high-tech industry.
- Demonstratable history closing large, transactions of tens to hundred million dollars.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Macquarie Electronics USA, Inc.(MEUI)is a division of SAF that focuses on financing a broad rangeofequipment includinga substantial focus ontechnologyand manufacturing equipment.Business is generated across the full spectrum of customers and deal types, ranging from structured transactions for large publicly listed customers to small ticket SMB flow business supporting global vendor partners.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Macquarie takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Back to top