Senior Solutions Analyst
Maana is looking for a Senior Solutions Analyst to join our Customer Solutions team in Houston, TX.
Founded in 2012, Maana is a privately held company known in our industry as the pioneer of Digital Knowledge Technology. Our passion is to turn human expertise and data into digital knowledge, enabling Fortune 500 to optimize their assets and processes three to ten times faster than any other technology.
Maana’s secret sauce is our patented Knowledge Graph™, which combined with Maana’s proprietary AI algorithms, expedites extracting knowledge from data silos, to reveal their relationships in the context of optimizing assets or processes.
Our investors, many of which are also Maana customers, include Chevron Technology Ventures, Frost Data Capital, GE Ventures, Intel Capital, Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures, and Shell Technology Ventures. Maana has a worldwide presence with employees located in Palo Alto, California; Bellevue, Washington; Houston, Texas; London, England; Dhrahan, Saudi Arabia; and The Hague, Netherlands. Visit us at http://www.maana.io/ .
Senior Solutions Analyst
Maana is looking for creative, enthusiastic, think-outside-the-box individuals to make a positive impact on our rapidly growing company. If you are a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves working on challenging problems, please read on!
The Senior Solutions Analyst will be responsible for working directly with customers to understand and analyze their problem, working with a Solutions Architect to define the optimal solution, managing the solution through development and implementation, and maintaining a relationship with the customer by providing updates and walkthroughs as needed.
Throughout the solution development process, the Senior Solutions Analyst will need to work with multiple internal teams (engineering, data science, etc…) to ensure that the project deliverables are understood, and are completed on time, while meeting/exceeding expectations of the customer. This requires elements of both leadership and project management.
This is a role that inherently deals with ambiguity, and the Senior Solutions Analyst must be comfortable working with a standard framework, but willing to proactively learn and help move projects forward even when dealing with uncertainty.
The Senior Solutions Analyst is expected to own the project relationship with one of our clients with minimal supervision. This encompasses managing multiple projects simultaneously for that customer (up to 3 at the same time), while working with them to articulate and capture how these projects could be taken further, how they could connect where possible, and how to move them into production level deployments.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Running an engagement workshop to identify a customer’s business problem and decompose it into the Maana Knowledge Model framework.
- Capturing end user experience and creating initial mockups of that experience.
- Working with Customer Solutions teams to ensure that a project deliverables are on track
- Identification of follow-on efforts that can leverage the Knowledge Model’s developed in past customer projects.
- Provide feedback to product management about the successes and failures in the field.
- Serving as a mentor/coach.
- Helping develop team best practices.
Are You Ready to Work With Some of the Brightest Minds in the Software Industry?
Our employees are some of the brightest minds in the software industry and enjoy developing innovative technologies that solve some of the toughest challenges of Fortune 500 companies. Tell us how your experience and qualifications are a great fit for this position.
- 7+ years of experience in a business or technical analyst role for medium to large scale business software implementation projects.
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience working directly with external end customers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage individual and engagement-wide scope of work.
- Demonstrated client relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to execute against a defined methodology and deliver projects within scope, budget, and timeline.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Client-focused attitude -- a customer advocate.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Understanding of machine learning and data science concepts.
- 4-year degree in engineering, computer science, MIS, finance or equivalent.
- Masters degree or MBA.
- Software configuration experience.
- Basic programming skills and data analytics e.g. HTML, SQL, Excel, Access, Business Objects, R, Python, etc.
- Executive report and dashboard design, KPI’s, etc.
- Experience in Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Accumulo, Spark, etc.).
- Experience with cloud environments (Azure, AWS, etc.).
Meet Some of MAANA's Employees
Senior Release Engineer
Hamid oversees the production and release of each Maana product before it hits the marketplace, ensuring every aspect is ready for a flawless deployment.
Back to top