Senior Product Marketing Manager
Maana is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing team in Palo Alto, California.
Founded in 2012, Maana is a privately held company known in our industry as the pioneer of Digital Knowledge Technology. Our passion is to turn human expertise and data into digital knowledge, enabling Fortune 500 to optimize their assets and processes three to ten times faster than any other technology.
Maana’s secret sauce is our patented Knowledge Graph™, which combined with Maana’s proprietary AI algorithms, expedites extracting knowledge from data silos, to reveal their relationships in the context of optimizing assets or processes.
Our investors, many of which are also Maana customers, include Chevron Technology Ventures, Frost Data Capital, GE Ventures, Intel Capital, Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures, and Shell Technology Ventures. Maana has a worldwide presence located in Palo Alto, California; Bellevue, Washington; Houston, Texas; London, England; Dhrahan, Saudi Arabia; and The Hague, Netherlands. Visit us at http://www.maana.io/.
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Maana is looking for creative, enthusiastic, think-outside-the-box individuals to make a positive impact on our rapidly growing company. If you are a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves working on challenging problems, please read on!
- The Senior Product Marketing role would be responsible for Maana’s expansion into three strategic market segments: Energy, Industrial and Transportation.
- Be instrumental in evangelizing and creating the “Digital Knowledge Platform” as a new category that is displacing big data analytics and the data-lake approach.
- Prepare presentations and content that clearly articulates the advantages of Maana’s knowledge-centric approach vs data-centric technologies.
- Collaborate with Maana’s CMO and other product marketing team members in fine tuning strategic market segments to fuel growth.
- Leverage the recently developed product and corporate positioning to develop Maana’s value proposition and differentiation for the Energy, Industrial and Transportation market segments.
- Become an expert in demonstrating Maana’s platform at tradeshows and for analysts.
- Work with key customers and Maana’s Customer Solutions team to understand customer challenges, document case studies and use cases.
- Create vertical specific solution offering content, including solution briefs, eBooks, presentations, story board for demos and website content.
- Develop sales tools including sales playbook, competitive analysis, presentations, datasheets, product demo videos.
Are You Ready to Work With Some of the Brightest Minds in the Software Industry?
Our employees are some of the brightest minds in the software industry and enjoy developing innovative technologies that solve some of the toughest challenges of Fortune 500 companies. Tell us how your experience and qualifications are a great fit for this position.
- Candidates should be a hands-on All Star Product Marketing athlete with 3-5 years of product marketing experience in enterprise software or SaaS.
- Deep understanding of BI or Big Data space is a big plus, but not a requirement,
- Experience in industry marketing preferably in energy or industrial manufacturing is a plus.
- Experience and familiarity marketing to both IT and business professionals,
- Comfort with both technical and business discussions,
- Ability to storyboard demos and create impactful product demo videos
- Excellent written and communication skills and ability to communicate complex technology by storytelling in a crisp and simple way.
- Experience in creating high impact and thought leadership content.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative start-up environment.
- Hands on and inspirational individual who can motivate and rally others to work with him/her and collaborate on high impact projects across product, sales and marketing teams.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor of Science or equivalent undergraduate degree.
Meet Some of MAANA's Employees
Senior Release Engineer
Hamid oversees the production and release of each Maana product before it hits the marketplace, ensuring every aspect is ready for a flawless deployment.
Back to top