Director Demand Generation (Palo Alto) (10066)
MAANA is looking for an experienced Director of Demand Generation and Programs to join our marketing team in Palo Alto. Maana exclusively sells to senior business executives at Global Fortune 500 industrial companies. As a result, all marketing and demand generation campaigns will be “Account Based Marketing” and would need to be designed to capture the attention of that caliber of executives. In addition, Maana has created a new technology category “Digital Knowledge Layer” and every member of the Maana marketing team needs to effectively educate our target audience of this new category and the business value that Maana’s Knowledge Platform delivers.
- As a senior member of the marketing team this role is responsible for generating the sales pipeline through multi-channel demand gen campaigns, execution of events and managing the PR agency.
- Develop the Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy and execute multi-channel demand generation programs targeting Fortune 500 industrial companies to generate 50% of the sales pipeline.
- Drive the selection of a new PR agency and drive the strategy and execution of media coverage and thought leadership through managing the PR agency
- Program manage outside vendors that contribute to demand creation programs including designers, copywriter, PPC contractor, and web developer.
- Manage all campaigns in Marketo and ensure integration with salesforce
- Collaborate and develop action plan to improve and refine demand gen programs through monthly reports, testing, refinement and best practices
- Analyze and present monthly reports to measure the conversion of leads to pipeline and constantly evaluate which programs are outperforming and which programs to revamp or discontinue.
- Manage the sales development representative (SDR) team
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation in high-tech companies developing both strategy and execution plan for demand generation.
- Demonstrated track record in generating at least 40-60% of the sales pipeline through events, digital campaigns, email nurture campaigns.
- Strong program / project management skills to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously to completion
- Proven hands-on experience with Marketo, Salesforce, web analytics and reporting
- Hands on experience developing and creating emails and landing pages with Marketo
- Demonstrated ability to create reports from Salesforce.com to measure success of programs and marketing’s contribution to pipeline
- Collaborator and team player who can work with a diverse group with strong leadership and cross-functional project leadership skills
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
Maana provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Maana complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Visit us at https://www.maana.io/
Back to top