Director Demand Generation & Digital Marketing (Palo Alto) (10066)
Are you described as a dynamic leader that can roll up your sleeves and get things done?
MAANA is looking for an experienced Director Demand Generation & Digital Marketing to join our marketing team in Palo Alto, CA. MAANA exclusively sells to senior business executives at Global Fortune 500 industrial companies. All marketing and demand generation campaigns will be “Account Based Marketing” and will be designed to capture the attention of that caliber of executives. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing our digital marketing assets including web site and social media channels.
- As a senior member of the marketing team this role is responsible for generating the sales pipeline through multi-channel demand gen campaigns, execution of events and managing the PR agency.
- Develop the Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy and execute multi-channel demand generation programs targeting Fortune 500 industrial companies to generate 50% of the sales pipeline.
- Program manage outside vendors that contribute to demand creation programs including designers, copywriter, PPC contractor, and web developer.
- Manage all campaigns in Marketo and ensure integration with salesforce
- Collaborate and develop action plan to improve and refine demand gen programs through monthly reports, testing, refinement and best practices
- Analyze and present monthly reports to measure the conversion of leads to pipeline and constantly evaluate which programs are outperforming and which programs to revamp or discontinue.
- Manage the sales development representative (SDR) team
- Lead strategy and manage execution on digital marketing channels
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation in high-tech companies developing both strategy and execution plan for demand generation.
- Demonstrated track record in generating at least 40-60% of the sales pipeline through events, digital campaigns, email nurture campaigns.
- Strong program / project management skills to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously to completion
- Experience managing Digital Marketing assets
- Proven hands-on experience with Marketo, Salesforce, web analytics and reporting, developing and creating emails, and landing pages with Marketo
- Demonstrated ability to create reports from Salesforce.com to measure success of programs and marketing’s contribution to pipeline
All Applicants must be currently authorized to work' in the United States on a full-time basis as MAANA does not provide Visa Sponsorship at this time.
Maana provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Maana complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Meet Some of MAANA's Employees
Hamid G.Senior Release Engineer
Hamid oversees the production and release of each Maana product before it hits the marketplace, ensuring every aspect is ready for a flawless deployment.
Back to top