Customer Solutions Analyst (London) (Req. 10054)
The Customer Solutions Analyst will be responsible for working directly with customers to understand and analyze their problem, working with a solutions architect to define the optimal solution, managing the solution through development and implementation, and maintaining a relationship with the customer by providing updates and walkthroughs as needed.
The role will be responsible for working directly with customers to understand and analyze their problem, working with a solutions architect to define the optimal solution, managing the solution through development and implementation, and maintaining a relationship with the customer by providing updates and walkthroughs as needed. The Consulting Analyst will be guided by Maana’s Knowledge Modeling process, which will help ensure that engagements run consistently, smoothly, and focus on accelerating business value to our customers.
Customer engagements will involve the analysis of specific business problems, which may span multiple divisions and involve several sources of data, including which include business databases, log files, and/or documents. The Consulting Analyst is not expected to be a domain expert in every engagement area but will need to perform preliminary research to have a general understanding of the problem domain, so that they can provide intelligent suggestions, with a vision of the big picture, as our customers often focus on the immediate problem without seeing how things connect together.
Throughout the solution development process, the Consulting Analyst will need to work with multiple internal teams to ensure that the project is completed on time, while meeting/exceeding expectations of the customer. This requires elements of project management to schedule meetings and time of shared resources.
This is a role that inherently deals with ambiguity, so the Consulting Analyst must be comfortable working with a standard framework, but willing to proactively learn and help move projects forward even when dealing with uncertainty.
Must be able to travel. Based on the customer location, travel up to 65% may be required
Required Experience and Education
Qualified candidates will have:
- A. or BS in Information Systems, Information Management, Math, Economics, Engineering, Statistics or a related field
- Successfully demonstrated solution design with multiple teams and stakeholders
- A skill set in data modeling including data transformations, joins, queries primarily for data reporting, BI, analysis or integration projects
- Program management capability is required to define the customer solution, and to manage several projects simultaneously
- Passion for solving complex business problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are necessary to participate in customer workshops, and to translate the project requirements to internal teams
- 2-5 years of experience as analyzing complex business problems and defining effective customer solutions
- Demonstrated success as a Project Manager
- Experience working with multiple teams for a final deliverable
- Interest in machine learning and data science
- Excellent communication skills required to work closely with customers
- Ability to build relationships with the customer contact
- High performing team member demonstrating multi-tasking capabilities
- Self-starter who can acquire knowledge without close supervision
- The ability to demonstrate application capabilities in front of the customer and vendor selection audience
- Must be able to develop Maana functional knowledge to support proposal and SOW lifecycle
- The ability to communicate Maana technical and functional features clearly
- Experience working directly with external customers is heavily preferred
- Knowledge or experience with SQL or another query language
- Ability to mock up reports/user interfaces
- Experience with Tableau, PowerBI, or other BI tools
- Working knowledge of statistics and experience with software such as R is desirable
- Programming abilities such as Python, Java, are desirable
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Maana provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Maana complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Founded in 2012, Maana is a privately held company known as the pioneer of Digital Knowledge Technology. Maana has invented a new way to represent industrial knowledge mathematically, using the patented Maana Computational Knowledge Graph™, at the core of the Maana Knowledge Platform™. This unique innovation enables industrial companies to encode human expertise and data from across silos into digital knowledge to help employees make better and faster decisions. Using the Maana Knowledge Platform, Fortune 500 industrial companies can quickly develop AI-driven Knowledge Applications, that accelerate digitising decision flows and operations.
In 2017 Maana was recognised by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer for enabling the 4th industrial revolution and also by IHS Markit as a CERAWeek 2017 Energy Innovation Pioneer.
Maana’s strategic investors are comprised of GE Ventures, Intel Capital, Chevron Technology Ventures, Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures, Shell Technology Ventures, Accenture Ventures, CICC, Eight Square Capital, and Sino Capital. Customers include Global Fortune 500 industrial companies such as Airbus, BHP, Chevron, GE, Maersk, and Shell. Maana is privately held with offices in Palo Alto, California, Bellevue, Washington, Houston, Texas, and international presence in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia; London, UK; and Copenhagen, Denmark. Visit us at https://www.maana.io/
Back to top