Account Manager (Sales Executive) (Req.10088)
Are you up for the challenge?
Maana is seeking a world class sales professional to join our sales team in Houston, TX to manage our largest accounts and acquire additional Fortune 500 clients.
The Account Manager will be responsible for providing business leadership and management of these global accounts. You will build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage sales opportunities, monitor deployment of projects and engage resources in harmony with the account delivery directors who oversee the teams responsible for delivery of multiple projects. You will define a CXO relationship strategy within the account, including engaging with the Maana senior leadership team for executive sponsorships, coordinating executive business reviews, and maintaining customer satisfaction and retention.
- Engages with customer’s various business units to identify opportunities where Maana’s Knowledge Platform can bring measurable business success by increasing efficiency and profitability
- Responsible for selling at the most strategic level within the account and implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance
- Partners with all appropriate Maana resources (executives, delivery directors, customer solution architects, marketing, sales resources, and strategic partners) to fully support the customer’s relationship with Maana. This includes dotted line responsibility for sales and technical resources that may be geographically distributed in supporting global clients.
- Experience as the primary account manager of a global federated enterprise working with multiple business units and influencing digitalization transformation is a plus. A BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field (MBA preferred) and a minimum of 10+ years of enterprise selling experience in large global accounts.
- Experience in large complex opportunity negotiations with a successful track record; ability to navigate across the customer in a trusted advisor/consultative approach; and, establishing credibility quickly with senior level executives across the organizations is strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required. Candidate must possess demonstrated decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skills.
- A high-level understanding or interest in analytics, machine learning, natural language processing and data science software and/or technology as a service (Iaas, SaaS, PaaS) would be preferred but is not required. Experience with large energy and industrial clients is also preferred but is not required.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor or University Degree.
- Proven track record of quota over-achievement.
- 5+ years of quota-carrying software or technology sales with account management experience.
- Experience prospecting, driving, orchestrating and closing complex sales cycles.
- Experience selling business applications or software platforms.
- Business Intelligence, Analytics, ETL, and Big Data experience and subject-matter knowledge preferred.
- Experience managing Fortune large enterprise-level opportunities.
- Demonstrable knowledge of key ROI and TCO principles.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
Maana provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Maana complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Visit us at https://www.maana.io/
Back to top