VDC Fabrication Specialist - Detailer
Microdesk is seeking to hire an experienced VDC Specialist to join our team!
Skills & Experience
- Experience in the means and methods of field installation of MEP/FP systems
- Experience in a fabrication shop environment
- Demonstrated and recent direct experience with the process, workflow and use of Autodesk Fabrication (CADmep/CAMduct) and Autodesk Revit (MEP) or other associated trade specific CAD based programs
- Spool drawings
- Navisworks coordination
- Revit MEP project setup
- Creation and administration of an Autodesk Fabrication database (.ITMs)
- Understands the workflow from design to preconstruction to detailing to fabrication
You're a great fit as a Microdesk Consultant if:
- You are tech savvy and like solving problems (i.e. improving workflows, automating repetitive tasks, troubleshooting)
- You are proactive and enjoy learning new software programs
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where every day is different
- You can manage and prioritize multiple clients/projects at the same time
- You are skilled in information gathering and technical discovery techniques
- You work well independently but also in a team-oriented culture
- You enjoy traveling and are comfortable with flexible working situations
- You value a good work-life balance
We offer an enriching environment where learning and growing technically becomes part of your career. Microdesk is dedicated to fostering the professional growth and development of our employees.
Microdesk offers highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including Aetna Medical with company funded HRA or HSA, Ameritas Dental, EyeMed Vision, Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Spending Account options, company paid Life, STD and LTD insurances, 401K and Profit Sharing Plan with 35% match and generous paid time off and sick time policies.
Microdesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.