Microdesk is seeking a Systems Administrator with AEC experience to provided desktop support to staff, support IT projects, and research IT processes and initiatives. We are looking for candidates who have experience supporting AECO clients.
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining software, operating systems, and related systems
- Installing new software releases
- Upgrading systems
- Detecting, analyzing, and resolving hardware and software problems
- Ensuring appropriate integration of IT systems
- Performing backup and recovery procedures
- Bachelor or Associate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study
- 5+ years of experience working with IT systems in the AECO space is preferred, ideally professional with experience with AECO Systems Infrastructure, Microsoft Azure, Global File Systems and Cloud-VDI solutions
- Must have experience working with VMware, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Windows Operating System, Microsoft Server, Microsoft 365, and Active Directory.
- Experience with cloud services and on premise systems integration is preferred.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work in a multi-location team environment.
We offer an enriching environment where learning and growing technically becomes part of your career. Microdesk is dedicated to fostering the professional growth and development of our employees.
Microdesk offers highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including Aetna Medical with company funded HRA or HSA, Ameritas Dental, EyeMed Vision, Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Spending Account options, company paid Life, STD and LTD insurances, 401K and Profit Sharing Plan with 35% match and generous paid time off and sick time policies.
Microdesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.