Microdesk is seeking a Client Success Manager to join our team! We are seeking someone who has a deep understanding of the AEC Industry and latest technologies and processes, including Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Virtual Design & Construction (VDC). The chosen individual will be heavily focused on post-sales and responsible for collaborating with the Sales Team to ensure the successful adoption and expansion of AEC Software within our clients. Your primary goal is to Oversee the post-sale process for net new BIMrx and ADSK Construction Cloud customers; focus in on adoption and renewal.
- Oversee the post-sale process for net new BIMrx and Autodesk Construction Cloud and Premium customers; focus in on adoption and renewal
- Drive customer engagement with BIMrx, ACC and Premium products
- Investigate customer’s workflow
- Uncover customer’s ideal key performance indicators, metrics of success and areas of potential opportunity
- Onboard Customer on BIMrx, ACC functionalities, capabilities, and product details
- Drive usage, identify new user’s recommendations on appropriate integration strategies
- Build narratives, presentations and client communications that showcase client’s success using the tool and areas of upsell
- Present findings/success to end users, marketing management, sales management, and executives
- Drive growth through cross-sell and upsell strategies
- Manage complex relationships across buying teams within sales, marketing, and operations business units
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of customer facing experience, preferably in an implementation or customer success role
- 5+ years in the AEC Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry.
- Preferable experience onboarding clients to SaaS products
- Proficiency in Salesforce, industry leading Marketing Automation Platforms & Project Management platforms
- Knowledge of traditional digital media and marketing best practices including content marketing
- Extremely detailed oriented, ability to multitask several different product & client engagements
- Strong sales orientation, communication skills, client-ready presentation skills and writing skills
- Ability to offer perspective guidance, and in some cases in a persistent manner
You’re a great fit if:
- You are tech savvy and like solving problems
(i.e. improving workflows, automating repetitive tasks, troubleshooting)
- You are proactive and enjoy learning new software programs
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where every day is different
- You can manage and prioritize multiple clients/projects at the same time
- You are skilled in information gathering and technical discovery techniques
- You work well independently but also in a team-oriented culture
- You enjoy traveling and are comfortable with flexible working situations
- You value a good work-life balance
For Colorado based roles: Minimum annual salary of $85,000 + benefits.
We offer an enriching environment where learning and growing technically becomes part of your career. Microdesk is dedicated to fostering the professional growth and development of our employees.
Microdesk offers highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including Aetna Medical with company funded HRA or HSA, Ameritas Dental, EyeMed Vision, Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Spending Account options, company paid Life, STD and LTD insurances, 401K and Profit Sharing Plan with 35% match and generous paid time off and sick time policies.
Microdesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer