Technical Support Specialist
The Technical Support Specialist will engage with customers handling technically advanced cases, troubleshooting hardware and software which may uncover issues or trending problems while collaborating with other product departments. The Technical Support Specialist will have a strong passion for technology demonstrating stellar troubleshooting skills while delivering an amazing client support experience. If you love to work in a fast paced, dynamic organization that has an ever increasing customer base which is in need of strong customer service, then this is the role for you!
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support via phone and email for Lytx products: answer technical inquiries, diagnose reported problems or configuration issues, recommend possible solutions and follow issue through to successful resolution.
- Verify and document the technical issue to deliver technical solutions.
- Interface with infrastructure, database and development teams as needed.
- Excellent communication, conveying complicated technical issues to non-technical stakeholders both written and verbally.
- Provide customers with solutions to complex technical issues.
- Document product defect and enhancements.
- Communicate plan, progress updates and resolution to impacted clients in timely manner.
- Participate in new product rollout activities such as documentation of new processes and test of products.
- Investigate problems as they surface, troubleshoot to identify the cause, and then suggest ways to correct them
- Able to provide short-term and long-term solutions; to tackle immediate tasks while keeping a mindset on how to remedy such events in the future.
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service.
- Stellar troubleshooting skills.
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience troubleshooting hardware and software issues in a customer facing environment
- Prior SaaS support experience. Experience with telematics a plus.
- Able to adapt quickly a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Strong problem solving, support process analytics and organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- An understanding of an Agile environment and team atmosphere
- Self-motivated for success and has a hunger for knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field desired
- Experience with automotive electronics and/or MECP/ASE Certification desired
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Job Location San Diego, California, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Client Solutions Consultant
May operates as part of the Implementation Team, working to onboard new clients and manage relationships after the sale. She also trains clients on Lytx programs.
Back to top