Technical Support Specialist
There’s a certain kind of energy here. You can feel it. It’s what happens when your job makes a tangible, positive impact for your clients, and our world. It’s what happens when you work with a team that’s all in, all the time. It’s what happens when you work at Lytx.
We’re looking for hungry, humble and capable people who want to be part of building something special. Ideally, people who want to play a part in shaping the future where your work makes a direct contribution and helps to save lives. Lytx is rapidly scaling and looking for like-minded technical support engineers eager to work on the most technical incidents for our clients.
The Technical Support Specialist will engage with customers handling technically advanced cases, troubleshoot by writing scripts which may uncover issues or trending problems while collaborating with other product departments. If you love to work in a fast paced, dynamic organization that has an ever increasing customer base which is in need of strong customer service, then this is the role for you!
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Verify and document technical customer issues and deliver technical solutions in a timely manner
- Gather and analyze data retrieved from internal databases to identify technical issues and trends
- Troubleshoot customer reported device issues to determine if anomalies are occurring and where (hardware, software, database)
- Interface with infrastructure, database and development teams as needed to satisfy the technical needs of the customer
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complicated technical issues to non-technical stakeholders
- Document product defect and enhancements by escalating when necessary
- Communicate the plan, progress and updates toward resolution to the impacted clients in a timely manner
- Improve existing internal procedures and tools to increase the ease of use, speed and performance
- Investigate problems as they surface, troubleshoot to identify the cause, and then suggest ways to correct them
- Be able to provide short-term solutions and have the ability to tackle immediate tasks while keeping a mindset on how to remedy such events in the future
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with an inquisitive nature
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing technical support role diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware issues
- Working knowledge of relational databases (RDBMS)
- Previous experience with Salesforce or equivalent CRM
- Strong problem solving, support process analytics and organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Additional Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Able to adapt quickly in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- An understanding of an Agile environment and team atmosphere
- Experience in technical support in a SaaS environment
- Self-motivated for success and has a hunger for knowledge; very inquisitive
- Telematics experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Back to top