You like to make great things happen quickly, and we like that in an engineer. We want our team to succeed and learn quickly to make a significant impact on our technology.
We are seeking an engineer to hop onboard and help us learn more, faster. You'll take on the typical engineering tasks – design and develop software components, write automated tests, and be an extra set of eyes for your peers' code. But more than anything, we want you to try new things and learn what works so we can deliver life-saving software as quickly as possible. You'll explore new options, use new tools, move up and down the software stack, and promote those activities in your team.
There are lots of things for you to do here. In the first year, you can expect to work on the following:
- Identifying and refactoring current software components
- Identifying and implementing software components used by other engineering groups
- Identifying and implementing frameworks and third-party components to build our system around
- Sharing what you did with others
Here's what we're looking for in you:
- Ability and eagerness to learn our business domain
- Accountability to own your mistakes and willingness to correct them
- Capacity to focus deeply on complex problems and work with others to solve them
- Passion for designing and implementing all tiers of the software stack including: web, service, and data
- An eagerness to help in other duties which may be assigned to you
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Client Solutions Consultant
May operates as part of the Implementation Team, working to onboard new clients and manage relationships after the sale. She also trains clients on Lytx programs.
Back to top