You like to make great things happen quickly, and we like that in an engineer. We want our team to succeed and learn quickly to make a significant impact on our technology.
We are seeking an engineer to hop onboard and help us learn more, faster. You'll take on the typical engineering tasks - design and develop software components, write automated tests, and be an extra set of eyes for your peers' code. But more than anything, we want you to try new things and learn what works so we can deliver life-saving software as quickly as possible. You'll explore new options, use new tools, move up and down the software stack, and promote those activities in your team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifying and implementing frameworks and third-party components to build our system around
- Identifying and implementing software components used by other engineering groups
- Identifying and refactoring current software components
- Messaging, authentication, licensing, caching, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Proficiency with Angular, HTML5, and CSS / SCSS
- Experience with REST services
- C# background or other objected-oriented languages
- Experience with databases and knowledge of message based communication patterns and cache systems
- Ability to research software performance problems, bottlenecks, resource problems using tracing tools, application performance monitors• An eye for identifying opportunities to improve user experience
- Ability to drive technical direction through metrics instead of consensus and debate
- Understanding of challenges of multiple software disciplines including: micro services, SaaS, high availability architecture, testable software
- Ability to identify correct priorities from multiple competing opportunities
- Proficiency to implement common software design patterns and SaaS applications development
- Passion for designing and implementing all tiers of the software stack including: web, service, and data
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Job Location San Diego, California, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Client Solutions Consultant
May operates as part of the Implementation Team, working to onboard new clients and manage relationships after the sale. She also trains clients on Lytx programs.
Back to top