Senior Visual Designer
As a Senior Visual Designer, you set the benchmark for design with your design chops which includes a strong grasp of motion principals, masterful typographic skills, and obsessive attention to detail. You help users successfully navigate our products by integrating iconography, typography, color, space and texture together.
You are an in-the-weeds designer with a passion for visually lighting the path for customers. You help them through the overwhelming experience of adopting new technology into their work lives. Collaboration is what you're all about, but you aren't afraid to prioritize, make decisions and communicate with authority. You thrive in an atmosphere of rapid iterations and evolving insights.
Most importantly, you have an amazingly positive attitude and want to be challenged as a designer.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create visual assets for development across multiple engineering teams
- Understand what makes a website look easy, especially when there is abundant information that needs to be displayed
- Add the best visual design practices and trends to our team knowledge
- Ensure the consistency of style and functionality throughout all products
- Create, iterate, and document visual designs for Lytx products
- Facilitate the design process from sketching and prototypes through production and delivery
- Own and maintain the product visual asset library and style guides
- Present design options and gracefully defend your design decisions to stakeholders
- Understand and respond to research data to direct future designs
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- 6+ years in visual product design
- Portfolio of mobile, web, and app level design work
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams (motion, interaction, UX research, engineering, UX writer) on technical implementation
- Experience executing visual design systems across a broad range of platforms in an iterative development environment
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Manager, Finance
Anita handles all the forecasting, budgeting, and finance reporting to help form the company’s business strategy. She works under the greater Corporate Services umbrella.
Back to top