Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Playing a critical role in the day-to-day success of the Talent Acquisition team, the Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) will partner with hiring managers to tackle full-cycle recruitment, from sourcing to onboarding.
The ideal candidate will be a strong recruiter with experience across several business functions including Accounting, Engineering and Information Systems recruiting on senior level roles. They will have proven experience tapping into their inner marketer to test new strategies for sourcing hard-to-find talent. We are looking for a true partner who is focused on the client experience; both for candidates and hiring managers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work independently providing full cycle recruitment support on requisitions
- Partner with hiring managers to create job descriptions and define candidate profiles in order to develop recruitment strategies to attract qualified candidates
- Leverage market data to develop appropriate recruiting and sourcing strategies, including but not limited to social media and direct marketing tactics, resulting in a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Thoroughly assess candidates and provide insightful feedback for hiring managers
- Manage the interview process, providing clear communication for candidates, managers and internal stakeholders
- Partner with Human Capital for role leveling, compensation and sensitive internal candidate scenarios
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Current local resident
- Experience acting as a talent advisor to hiring managers, inspiring a partnership with talent acquisition, advising on talent market, and influencing talent decisions
- Experience leveraging marketing tactics, new technologies and/or social media to create engagement with potential candidates
- 10+ years of recruiting experience in a fast paced software/technology environment required
- Strong process and project management skills
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Job Location San Diego, California, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Client Solutions Consultant
May operates as part of the Implementation Team, working to onboard new clients and manage relationships after the sale. She also trains clients on Lytx programs.
Back to top