Senior Software Engineer
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that's exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to help accelerate our industry leading Driver Safety/Fleet Management Software. Our products manage massive amounts of data collected from over 600,000 vehicles worldwide. We use the data and video to derive intelligent insights using Video Telematics, Machine Vision and AI for all devices and vehicles on the network. As a Senior Engineer you will lead projects, establish engineering best practices, mentor junior engineers, collaborate across Agile teams and will be responsible for building solutions that collect, organize, and present information for tracking safety and efficiency of commercial transportation drivers and fleets.
- Rapidly prototype, deploy, and test new solutions within our markets.
- Build out scalable solutions to manage events and real-time status of over a million independent devices.
- Guide the architectural direction for assigned applications.
- Mentor team members to grow their skills and build high quality solutions.
- Work directly with Product Management, IT, and Operations to define, test, and productize new solutions that enhance our position within our markets.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Enterprise software engineer with 5+ years' experience building scalable web applications.
- Expert knowledge of object oriented design practices and patterns.
- Expert level in C#
- Full stack developer with experience in Angular 2+ or similar web frameworks
- Design and development of API's such as RESTful.
- SQL Database design and modeling expertise; experience with Cassandra and/or Hadoop a plus
- Ability to collaborate across numerous teams and create new strategies to achieve results.
- Expertise with building testable systems using Unit Testing and TDD methodologies
- Agile software development experience.
- Passion for collaboration and mentoring junior developers
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Back to top