Senior Salesforce Program Manager
The Senior Salesforce Program Manager will govern Lytx Customer Relationship Management System and Process.
This hands-on role will be responsible for transforming LYTX's CRM business systems by driving the design, integration and implementation of our current and new CRM systems using SFDC to support LYTX's growth. The successful candidate will join fun, fast paced, high-growth company and will be involved in the on-going building and improvement of the client experience and operational excellence.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive business productivity and scalability by partnering with functional teams to identify current and future business needs
- Evaluate process effectiveness and prioritize organizational resources toward achieving organizational objectives
- Assess business needs and determine how to achieve end state through processes and systems
- Champion cross-functional projects and manage a team of business analysts, system administrators and developers responsible for delivery of system solutions
- Create and maintain a road map for improvements to the customer services and sales process and optimal user adoption of technology
- Select, develop, and evaluate resources to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Collaborate with the development teams to design and document optimal systems solutions to meet business needs as required
- Perform data analysis as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- 10+ year track record designing and delivering systems that drive concrete business results
- Robust knowledge of Salesforce.com and deep experience adapting it to various business needs
- A strong architectural background to guide the optimal evolution of the company's enterprise architecture
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce from a business user perspective supporting our subscription based business
- Experience in the successful implementation/improvements with Salesforce is required
- Proven ability to think through business problems and articulate solutions in a logical and concise manner
- Team oriented, with a collaborative approach for addressing challenges and solving problems
- Experience leading high performing teams
- Highly developed organizational skills, ability to multitask and handle urgent interrupts with poise and professionalism
- Superior listener and communicator – strong oral , written, and active listening skills a must
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to evaluate complex data to drive to logical solutions
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with SharePoint is a plus
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Manager, Finance
Anita handles all the forecasting, budgeting, and finance reporting to help form the company’s business strategy. She works under the greater Corporate Services umbrella.
Back to top