Senior Manager, Human Capital
Lytx, a video safety technology company headquartered in UTC area, is looking to add a talented Human Capital Partner to the team. Initially as the market disrupter and now the market leader, we have 400+ employees and are continuing to grow rapidly. We are looking for someone who enjoys partnering with and advising our leaders on organizational design, employee relations and leading change. A strong generalist with breadth across several human capital core functions and a passion for standing up and executing Human Capital programs that align with our people, culture and business initiatives will have fun building the organization and growing our leaders. While we don’t take ourselves too seriously, we do take our work seriously and ensuring our employees are playing to their strengths and are all-in engaged is a top priority for our Human Capital team. If building and making an impact is your style, then we can’t wait to meet you!
How you will make an impact:
- Contribute to the business strategy by partnering with business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes.
- Support managers in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function/business strategy.
- Professionally execute on the day-to-day Human Capital operations (e.g. compensation programs, employee relations and employee inquiries).
- Partner in the development and execution of talent management strategies (e.g., talent review, succession planning, employee development and training, career paths, etc.).
- Partner in the development of progressive and proactive compensation programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance.
- Develop human resources policies and procedures aligned with meeting the strategic and operational people issues of the organization and continuous improvement.
- Lead Human Capital initiatives and special projects by clarifying project objective; coordinating stakeholders, setting timetables and schedules; executing on action items.
- Partner with Employee Communications Manager to set overall communications strategy, create the tactical plan (including planning tools), and ensure successful execution.
- Be the caretaker and ambassador of the Lytx DNA with particular emphasis on ethics, integrity and diversity.
- Create an open communications environment where employees desire to approach Human Capital as a first step in any employee-related matter (e.g., issues, career pursuits, management concerns, etc.). Understand their opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns.
The skills & experience you will need:
- Possess the experience, skill and sound judgment to lead and manage with limited oversight.
- Substantial business acumen with a comprehensive understanding of the link between Human Capital and business strategy.
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people at all levels in the organization.
- Possess a strategic focus as well as an operational and detail oriented perspective. In other words, identify opportunities for HC to support the business while also being able to build actionable roadmap to implement program.
- Strong understanding of Human Capital data and the ability to leverage it to tell a story and make recommendations for continuous improvements.
- Familiarity with federal and California employment laws and know when to seek assistance when necessary.
- Skilled at handling employee relations matters, the ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Must be well versed in Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with enterprise HRIS systems is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Human Resources management, or related discipline or equivalent knowledge and experience required.
- 10+ years of Human Resources experience. PHR or SPHR preferred, but not required.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Back to top