Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Lytx is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Business Intelligence Analyst to enhance our data capabilities across our Client Intelligence and Operational Teams.
The role will be focused on operationalizing large data sets that will create internal efficiencies and enhance client satisfaction. This role will be both strategical and tactical in assessing business needs and executing on agreed upon strategies and methods. The ideal candidate will be extremely self-motivated and a thought leader in determining how to make analytics accessible and user friendly to internal customers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide valuable insight to and assist with development of the company's vision for the Client Intelligence function, including defining best practice methodologies, algorithms and tools for providing relevant access to users of critical timely data, and analyzing large complex datasets to yield insights that add value for clients
- Enhance existing data access and analytics processes through designing templates that enable the delivery of consistent, effective and efficient reports
- Assessment and recommendations of various technologies and techniques to deploy broad data access to operational teams
- Collaborate with Data Engineers to optimize existing back-end data structures; articulate needs and create business requirements
- Consult with Cross-functional teams and clients to understand data insights needs and provide recommendations
- Support Client reporting and conduct data mining and analysis on one time projects and insights requests (research, analysis, modeling)
- Use problem-solving skills to resolve data discrepancies, understand trade-offs associated with complex data relationships, interpret analytical results and react to unexpected events.
- Thrives while working with tight deadlines and multiple stakeholders, and be amenable and responsive to urgent requests
- Be a strong team player: willing to train team on various data analytics techniques; be proactive in assisting teammates to meet deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Master's Degree in an Analytics discipline, or Computer Science with a strong quantitative component, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-7 Years of data mining, data analysis and various Business Intelligence experience
- Knowledge of data Visualization Techniques such as Tableau, Qlikview and other prevalent BI Tools
- Thorough understanding of relational database systems (SQL Server) and deep understanding in querying and analyzing raw data for modeling and validation purposes
- Expert SQL knowledge
- Experience with Reporting / BI Tools (e.g. SSRS, SSAS, IBM Cognos, Business Objects)
- Experience with Data Analytics language such as Python and R
- Experience accessing data from MPP, such as Green Plum a plus
- Demonstrable experience with system and process design
- Highly developed organizational skills, ability to multitask and handle urgent requests with poise and professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written skills, able to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely.
- Team oriented, with a collaborative approach for addressing challenges.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Client Solutions Consultant
May operates as part of the Implementation Team, working to onboard new clients and manage relationships after the sale. She also trains clients on Lytx programs.
Back to top