Senior Analyst, Product Data Operations
Lytx is seeking a strong analytical candidate with experience managing critical operational processes and data.
The Senior Analyst, Product Data Operations serves a critical cross-functional role between sales, marketing, finance, information systems and operations by managing the data and processes supporting Lytx's product catalog. The role will support scalable operations by working cross-functionally to develop and execute processes to ensure reliable and accurate product information is created, entered and maintained within all of the company's relevant systems.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own all aspects of the company's product data and associated processes/systems, including part number conventions, product configurations, price books, bills of material, inventory profiles, product costs, etc.
- Develop efficient and reliable product creation process ensuring complete and accurate population of key product attributes
- Design and document operational policies and procedures
- Manage cross-functional execution of on-going product creation process
- Understand cross-functional business requirements related to part number conventions, product configurations, price books, bills of material, inventory profiles, product costs, etc.
- Identify improvement opportunities and recommend changes to critical processes/systems supporting product data - lead implementations as appropriate
- Create tools/reports to facilitate and monitor reliable, consistent, accurate product creation/configuration, price book maintenance, etc. Identify and resolve issues
- Act as the company's subject matter expert of product data, participating in systems projects and performing in system administrator role as appropriate
- Participate as key stakeholder in new product introduction process
- Lead project to clean up legacy product data - use problem-solving skills to resolve data discrepancies and understand trade-offs associated with complex data relationships
- Provide additional analyses as needed to help improve the accuracy, reliability and efficiency of product data operations
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in operations, supply chain and/or analyst role
- Extremely analytical and process-oriented
- Strong data management skills
- Proven success working in a highly cross-functional role with multiple key stakeholders
- Very detail-oriented with strong organization skills and ability to maintain and keep track of multiple information sources
- High degree of comfort dealing with data ambiguity and time pressure
- Very quick learner who's not afraid to dive right in
- Self-motivated, ability to find new ways to improve processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- In-depth knowledge of MS Excel. SQL experience a plus
- ERP and CRM experience preferred - Salesforce and NetSuite experience a plus
- Bachelor Degree in a business, operations or engineering discipline
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Manager, Finance
Anita handles all the forecasting, budgeting, and finance reporting to help form the company’s business strategy. She works under the greater Corporate Services umbrella.
Back to top