The primary role of Receptionist/Operations Assistant involves managing customers, visitors, telephone messages and calls in professional and efficient manner. In addition to this, a Receptionist/Operations Assistant is to be a resource for the Operations Coordinator and Forms team to handle information gathering/verification of issues and processes. Additionally to help identify, track and trend issues related to Driver Log and DQ processes performed by vendors or internal applications for the purpose of improving the quality of our vendor/system outputs as it relates to the services we provide to our customers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, answering inquiries, directing individual to correct destination.
- Answering telephone, providing information, transferring calls, taking and relaying messages.
- Maintaining security by following procedures and monitoring front and rear entry.
- Maintaining sign-in/sign-out procedures for visitors.
- Providing general clerical and administrative support to all levels as needed.
- Ensuring that office supplies are inventoried and stocked with required office supplies
- Coordinating the maintenance and stocking of vending machines.
- Act as main point of contact for office cleaning crew and monitor their work.
- Maintains safe, clean and presentable reception area for best possible first impression.
- Contributes to the team by accomplishing other required tasks as needed. Assist in gathering, monitoring and communicating internal and external client requests, complaints and errors related to logs and DQ processing and bringing them to resolution.
- Assist in the Investigation of potential quality issues and aids in addressing with appropriate business teams
- Participate in call calibration sessions to ensure consistency with process owners across all services and geographies
- Assist in the creation of form identification plans and data extraction documentation for various forms to support the needs of the business
- Assist in progressively monitoring the form identification process, report issues and assist with the debug and analysis of failures with the Forms Team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced team environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite knowledge and experience.
- Strong professional presentation and communication skills for telephone, in person and written.
- Supply management skills.
- Should be honest, respectful, and trustworthy.
- Minimum of 2 years in office receptionist, office support or similar position.
- College degree desired.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Back to top