QA Manager/Industrial Engineer
The Event Review process at Lytx is the heart of our business providing coachable events to our customers in order to improve safety and save lives. The Quality Assurance Manager/ Industrial Engineer will work closely with the review team to ensure our review process maintains the high standards of accuracy and productivity it currently has and continue to improve as we expand our business. They would analyze data, identify problems or trends, recommend changes to processes or quality controls, monitor continuous improvement programs, and work closely with internal customers such as Client Services, Product Development, and external partners to report progress. This position will also help review operations ensure employees are appropriately trained in order to do their job as Driving Risk Analysts.
- Measurement and Analysis – To be able to develop and maintain a measurement capability including: Measurement specifications, Data collection, Analysis, Reporting. This role will focus more on processes than products.
- Process Analysis – The ability to use a defined methodology, with a set of steps including: assessment of a process to identify gaps between current performance and goal performance, identification of how the process inputs affect the process outputs, list and prioritize potential opportunities to improve, and identify sources of variation. Ability to analyze data to understand the data collected.
- Quality Management – Measure all process elements, analyze performance and continually improve the services and processes delivered to the customer.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Map and formalize processes associated with particular objectives or activities.
- Identify, measure key performance indicators to evaluate process effectiveness and efficiency and provide regular management reports and dashboards.
- Identify best practices and propose process improvements, tools, techniques to increase productivity and minimize errors.
- Relay pertinent performance metrics, failure information, and feedback from internal users to all functional groups including Product Development, IT, Client Services, Marketing and other relevant functional area leadership to facilitate corrective action and continuous improvement of the tool and/or service.
- Work closely with our international vendor partners in India and Malaysia to ensure consistent workflows.
- Coordinate with the Documents Control specialist to develop and maintain the training program for review users.
- Formulate document, maintain quality control (QC) standards & ongoing QC objectives.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Ability to use a methodical step-by-step approach to break down complex problems or processes into their constituents parts, identify causes and effects patterns and analyze
- Strong project management skills with proven track record of effectively managing multiple, large, complex projects.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting methodologies for the support of general internet connectivity in a consumer environment.
- Strong people skills and the ability to work cooperatively with all levels of management and persons of differing skill sets under often difficult and urgent situations.
- Strong process orientation with the ability to understand the strategic and tactical link between business processes and the financial success of the business.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities, demonstrated through related work experience.
- Perform effectively in environments with frequent workload changes and competing demands.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance as part of a team.
- Able to complete projects with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- BA/BS in Industrial Engineering, Business Management or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification preferred
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Director Of Advanced Technologies
As the Director of Advanced Technologies, Gabriela and a team of scientists build the algorithms that collect and analyze data from the hundreds of thousands of Lytx event recorders in fleets around the world.
Back to top