Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that's exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
The Program Consultant is responsible for providing value-added, customer-facing program consulting and implementation support activities to large enterprise and strategic clients at various critical points in their lifecycle (strategic trials, complex and large deployments, annual planning reviews, program relaunch, and strategic upgrade/renewals).
The Program Consultant supplements the core activities of the Trial Success Managers (TSM) and the Customer Success Managers (CSM), who act as the quarterback responsible for overall trial and program success. Key activities undertaken by the Program Consultant include (but are not limited to) collaborating with the account team on program strategy, participating in internal and customer-facing meetings, and executing on key strategic program management activities.
The Program Consultant plays an integral part in ensuring their customers receive the maximum value from the Lytx solution. They are measured on the success of the client initiatives to which they are assigned (e.g., strategic trial conversion, strategic upgrade / renewals, success of deployment or relaunch initiative). The PC may participate in the sales cycles to help support implementation related activities for prospects or demonstrating the value of new products/features for existing customers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with account team to develop and implement trial strategies, focusing especially on the program management and best practices activities that will give trialing customers confidence in long term results and success.
- Work with account team to develop and implement account strategies during deployment and throughout customer lifecycle, focusing especially on program management and best practices activities during deployment, annual program reviews and their follow on initiatives, program relaunches, and strategic upgrades and renewals.
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Key Account Managers to support in the positioning, sale and renewal of the Lytx solution
- Develop and sustain strategic customer executive and/or program champion relationships, aligning relationship-building strategies with Lytx counterparts
- Act as the escalation point to facilitate and resolve customer and/or project issues when requested by TSM or CSM Managers
- Consult with the customer by guiding them through complex or unique implementation of the Lytx program solution or new features and products, including implementation support activities to ensure initiatives are a success
- Help TSM or CSM to drive customer self-sufficiency by ensuring their customers understand how to engage with the Lytx solution and the Lytx support teams
- Document strategies and activities in Salesforce and in program/initiative tracking tools
- Leverage customer relationships as needed for prospect references.
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years customer-facing experience successfully onboarding, deploying and providing best practice consulting to large, enterprise customers.
- Ability to manage / prioritize multiple customer demands balancing customer satisfaction with company revenue and profitability targets
- Leadership abilities to motivate and influence a matrixed team of individuals at multiple levels within an organization
- Ability to present concepts, insights and recommend action based on multiple data sets
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed.
- Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers.
- Excellent communication, management, negotiation and organization skills
- Ability to travel up to 75%
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Back to top