Product Test Engineer II
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that's exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
We are looking for a highly motivated test engineer to come join our excellent team of quality professionals. This individual will work as part of the device product test team to develop and execute tests and test suites for new and ongoing product development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Windows Desktop application testing and hardware black box testing.
- Working with development team members to perform unit testing for specific projects.
- Design and develop tests, software and hardware test fixtures, test data sets, and automation tools
- Execute test plans and test activities. Monitor and report on testing performed.
- Automating QA tasks coming from developers within the sprint and providing documentation. Run the test cases and log the results within Rally.
- Monitor results of automated test runs and occasionally fixing broken tests
- Assist in development of test automation strategy.
- BS Electronics Engineering/Computer Science with at least 3 years' experience
- 3+ years of experience in testing, and debugging
- Experience using Linux/UNIX platforms and shell utilities. Scripting experience in perl, Python or any other web based automation test framework.
- Familiarity with SQL and Visual Studio
- Strong Agile Testing working experience
- Proficient with Windows command-line tools, and general operation
- Experience using oscilloscopes, DVMs, programmable power supplies, terminal servers and other common measurement instrumentation devices
- Familiarity with hardware systems
- Knowledge of test script frameworks and configuring the test environment using automated tools such as Selenium
- Must have a solid understanding of testing principles, practices, and reporting procedures.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for precise detail.
- Must be able to develop, follow, and maintain a detailed test plan
- Must be responsible, self-motivated and passionate about testing and innovation, have a solid work ethic and have a desire to produce a quality product
- Must possess a strong team orientation.
- Must be capable to thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines and have very strong verbal and written communication skills
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Back to top