Order Management Specialist
There’s a certain kind of energy here. You can feel it. It’s what happens when your job makes a tangible, positive impact for your clients, and our world. It’s what happens when you work with a team that’s all in, all the time. It’s what happens when you work at Lytx.
We’re looking for hungry, humble and capable people who want to be part of building something special. Ideally, people who want to play a part in shaping the future where your work makes a direct contribution and helps to save lives. Lytx is rapidly scaling and looking for a like-minded Order Management Specialist to join the team.
The Order Management Specialist works with internal and external clients to create, process, and review sales quotes and related contract documents, following department SLAs. This function serves a critical role in ensuring a smooth selling and contracting process. If you are a strong communicator, great at problem-solving, have a solid analytical and critical thinking skill set along with adept organizational skills we want to hear from you.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works on problems related to non-standard ordering process and requests.
- Create, process, and review sales quotes and related contract documents, following department SLAs.
- Daily interaction with both internal and external clients.
- Partner with sales and other front-line teams to capture a complete picture of the order detail.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in a sales support, order administration, or other similar function.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM database program is required.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external contacts.
- Prior demonstration of a strong focus on customer service and a positive client experience.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong business judgment with an ability to identify and independently resolve a variety of moderately complex challenges.
- The ability to work in a high volume, dynamic and fast paced environment making quick decisions.
- Demonstrated abilities and solid knowledge related to contract and order processing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is highly desirable.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Back to top