Master Installer - Philladelphia/NJ Region
Lytx is a leading provider of safety solutions for commercial fleets. Are you an overachiever with a track record of success as a mobile electronics installation and service technician or professional experience as an automotive technician? Are you seeking a career with an innovative and rapidly growing company? Do you like interacting with customers, solving problems and making a positive impact? Lytx may have just the opportunity for you!
Lytx is seeking full-time 12/24v installation technicians to join our Field Operations team.
A Lytx Master Installer is an integral member of the Lytx Field Services team, responsible for completing 12/24v installations of Lytx products in a variety of vehicle types, industries and commercial fleets. The Lytx Master Installer will perform and be measured on the quality of completed installations, meeting project schedules and timelines assigned, on-time arrivals and customer satisfaction.
Travel, working directly with our Clients and outdoor work required regularly in all weather conditions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- On time arrivals for all assigned jobs
- Successfully install Lytx products in a wide variety of commercial fleet vehicle types
- Achieve and maintain an installation quality metric of 99% or greater
- Accurately record and submit details of installation data to Lytx
- Effectively diagnose/repair issues with Lytx products on a variety of platforms and vehicle types
- Attend all scheduled product training and education sessions to stay up to date on current products and services
- Maintain all company provided field inventory, equipment and supplies
- Be a SME (subject matter expert) for installation of Lytx products
- Provide excellent customers service through interactions with our clients during the installation process
- Deliver exceptional value to our Clients by completing assigned jobs on time and on budget
- Train other technicians in the installation of Lytx products
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of professional 12/24VDC electrical automotive installation experience with a variety of technologies in a variety of commercial fleets and vehicle types
- Current MECP, ASE or OEM manufacturer certifications highly desired and/or a thorough knowledge of vehicle electronic components and theory
- High school diploma or GED equivalency required
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Client Solutions Consultant
May operates as part of the Implementation Team, working to onboard new clients and manage relationships after the sale. She also trains clients on Lytx programs.
Back to top