Machine Learning Engineer III
- San Diego, CA
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that's exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
As an experienced Machine Learning Engineer, you'll help save lives on our roadways by developing deep learning and computer vision algorithms that identify risk and improve driver safety. It's a challenging and very rewarding job. You'll feel like you're making a difference as you work across all aspects of the development cycle to optimize workflows, dataset generation, model performance and code efficiency that help enhance and differentiate Lytx as the leader in the Video Safety and Telematics industry.
You'll Get To:
- Develop and improve tools and workflows to optimize machine learning development and production pipelines
- Design and implement model optimizations for embedded targets
- Optimize model workflow for elastic multi-node environments
- Monitor, maintain and retrain existing machine learning models to adapt to evolving business needs
- Analyze data to find trends, evaluate and compare effectiveness of the developed models, and report statistics on model performance.
- Assist on projects led by team members via data processing, programming, monitoring of production applications, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Need:
- B.S in computer science, electrical engineering or other related discipline; or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years' experience with deep learning libraries such as Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch etc..
- Strong statistical and mathematical background
- Strong Python coding experience
- Practical end-to-end experience building machine learning models - from data collection and dataset building to model training and parameter tuning and through deployment, QA and refinement.
- Experience with data processing frameworks such as Numpy or Pandas
- Experience data visualization libraries such as, Matplotlib, Pyplot, Seaborn etc.
- Understanding with Database queries with Hadoop, SQL, etc.
Bonus Point For:
- Experience with optimizing deep learning models for embedded platforms using Tensorflow Lite, etc.
- Experience with quantization and other run-time optimization techniques for deep learning models
- Experience with distributed training for deep learning
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Back to top