Inside Sales Representative
The goal for the Inside Sales Rep is growing our customer base, and s/he will be responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through booked deal. The right candidate will have a background in selling recurring subscriptions and technology services. Having sold to the commercial fleet industry is a plus.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify sales opportunities through lead follow up, networking and building relationships with potential customers
- Sell Lytx products and solutions to commercial fleets remotely via phone and online presentation resources
- Collaborate with marketing to inspire helpful and engaging content for customers. Leverage existing campaigns and execute creative lead generation phone and web based activities to increase awareness and interest
- Navigate entire client organization through consistent phone and email strategy in order to cultivate relationships and referrals with relevant departments and hierarchy of decision makers
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
- Document daily sales activities in Salesforce.com automation tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Lytx's products and services
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of successful B2B sales experience with a strong emphasis on acquiring new customers.
- Experience to selling to "C" level Executives and/or business owners.
- Experience in presenting a sales demonstration to client.
- Consultative, solution based sales methodology.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Experience working in a Salesforce.com environment.
- History of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to be process focused and bring Inside Sales industry best practices to this new initiative is a plus.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Manager, Finance
Anita handles all the forecasting, budgeting, and finance reporting to help form the company’s business strategy. She works under the greater Corporate Services umbrella.
Back to top