Inside Call Representative (6 month contract)
There's a certain kind of energy here. You can feel it. It's what happens when your job makes a tangible, positive impact for your clients, and our world. It's what happens when you work with a team that's all in, all the time. It's what happens when you work at Lytx.
We're looking for hungry, humble and capable people who want to be part of building something special. People who want to play a part in shaping the future - who won't hold back if they think they've found a better way to help a client, support a colleague, advance our company, or save a life.
Our Sales Organization is looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our team. You will own new relationships and will be responsible for handling the earliest and arguably most sensitive touchpoint in the sales process, from researching and identifying new opportunities, to engaging and consulting prospects with a specific focus on nurturing. As one of the key members of this group, you will have the ability to help shape and scale a growing team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate new business opportunities by researching and outreaching accounts that will result to strong client relationships.
- Identify, qualify and develop opportunities through high volume tele-prospecting.
- Navigate through organizations to find the right decision makers for our solution.
- Meet and/or exceed sales targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about our products and services in order to make recommendations to prospective customers that align business needs to our technology solutions.
- Partner with Client Development Managers to create a strategy for calling focus and pipeline development.
- Document details of conversations with customers in Salesforce.com, to enable an efficient transfer of important background data within the organization.
- Handle daily inbound call qualification and lead entry.
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- You are assertive, persuasive, and persistent but still a great listener.
- You love working with businesses and can understand their needs and constraints.
- You must have an open and engaging personality, and a creative mind.
- You are quick on your feet in adapting you pitch to your prospect's needs.
- You are comfortable in a dynamic and competitive environment.
- You handle objections well.
- You have experience with SalesForce.com or similar CRM and are detail oriented.
- You are self-motivated and able to focus on primary tasks and avoid distractions
- 1-2 years of calling experience to commercial fleet industries is a huge plus.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Job Location San Diego, California, United States Position Type Temporary
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Client Solutions Consultant
May operates as part of the Implementation Team, working to onboard new clients and manage relationships after the sale. She also trains clients on Lytx programs.
Back to top