Human Capital Assistant
Lytx is currently recruiting for a Human Capital Assistant who will be responsible for partnering with the Human Capital (HC) team to provide operational support for various HC programs & processes. The Assistant will have a broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to supporting Talent Acquisition with interview schedules and the intern program, Human Capital with managing personnel files and auditing systems.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support Talent Acquisition with interview scheduling and candidate coordination.
- Provide support for employee inquiries, working alongside HC team to ensure all issues are resolved timely and escalated if/when necessary
- Proactively manage talent management, compliance and compensation data in HC systems in order to ensure data integrity and effective HC process management
- Support Employee Experience team with event logistics and day-of event execution. Audit and update our company intranet site, including updates to content, and uploading policies and documents
- Maintain employee files and conduct audits to include annual I-9 audit
- Calendar meetings in Outlook
- Provide back-up coverage and support for the HC team and to reception for breaks, lunches and some company events
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 0-2 years of administrative/clerical support experience; Professional and personable, always exercising sound judgment
- Effectively handles sensitive and confidential matters
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to prioritize effectively, think independently and problem solve to ensure all projects are completed in an effective and timely manner
- Self-starter, motivated and proactive
- Strong organization skills, detail oriented, and ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university strongly preferred; Human Resources, Business, Communication or related field a plus
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Job Location San Diego, California, United States Position Type Temporary
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Client Solutions Consultant
May operates as part of the Implementation Team, working to onboard new clients and manage relationships after the sale. She also trains clients on Lytx programs.
Back to top