Global Desktop Systems Specialist
- Yokneam, Israel
Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that's exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
Our IT Team is expanding and we are looking for a Desktop Systems Specialist to join our new Israel office. This role will be to primarily support our Israel office and remote support for our UK office. This person will work from our queue of ongoing tickets and other projects as needed to help support. This role requires a hands-on technician who is up to date with current technologies, who has experience supporting and operating in afast-paced team environment and is continuously striving to expand their technology expertise.
You'll Get To:
- Provide technical support for Windows and Mac platforms and related hardware/software and peripherals
- Ensure SLAs for response, resolution and closure rates are achieved
- Support and maintain user and email account information including rights, security and systems groups
- Assist users at a distance with remote access tools (RDP, Zoom, etc)
- Help maintain hardware/software inventories and asset management tools
- Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair systems, hardware and computer peripherals, including mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.)
- Install, configure, and support desktop phones
- Work closely with, and escalate to, System and Network administrators to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Continually stay in communication with hardware and software providers to be aware of updates, issues and future road maps to be prepared for upcoming changes or challenges
- Should be able to participate on an "on call" rotation.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years minimum experience with PC hardware and software desktop support
- Experience tackling, troubleshooting and maintenance issues related to audio visual equipment.
- Strong Office 365 and Exchange trouble shooting skills.
- Seasoned candidate who has dealt with SCCM, WDS, WSUS, (or other software deployment systems).
- Knowledge of common ticket tracking systems like: ServiceNow
- Must have basic knowledge and fundamental skills around Networking
- Fluent in English - both written and verbal
- Candidate who has worked in a large enterprise environment (greater than 100 users).
- Able to quickly learn and support new technologies and take on new responsibilities as priorities change
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated, detail orientated individual
- Able to work both with a team and individually solving tough issues with a customer service mentality.
- Someone who is a highly effective communicator; strong written and verbal skills are a plus.
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Back to top