General Manager, RAIR
The General Manager is responsible for managing the growth and profitability of the RAIR Compliance Services product line. This position plays a crucial role in the overall growth, profitability and success of the Lytx Corporation as RAIR Compliance Services provides competitive advantage and differentiation for Lytx's entire suite of safety solutions. The General Manager will play a role in positioning RAIR Compliance Services amid the Lytx video telematics strategy.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct all activities of the business departments responsible for delivery of the RAIR Compliance Services product line.
- Manage profit and loss for the RAIR business unit. Deliver results in line with the following key metrics/accountabilities:
- Revenue objectives
- Gross Margin objectives
- Operating Profit objectives
- Client Retention and Churn objectives
- Service Line Productivity and Quality objectives
- Prepare and maintain strategic, tactical and operational business plans for the RAIR product line in accordance with corporate directives and objectives.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives and procedures.
- Determine staffing requirements. Oversee hiring and training of new employees. Manage employee development and retention.
- Facilitate an environment of continuous improvement and collaborate with internal business partners in implementing changes to service delivery processes/procedures.
- Be familiar with regulatory changes and industry activities. Lead teams to modify services and product line strategies accordingly.
- Assist in the establishment, nurturing and management of key client relationships.
- Lead and manage activities of the RAIR Sales team to include establishing sales objectives in line with corporate growth objectives and building sales channel / lead generation processes to achieve sales targets.
- Lead and manage activities of the RAIR Client Success team to include monitoring client satisfaction and service delivery to ensure service standards and client expectations are met.
- Lead and manage activities of the RAIR Operations team to include the Business Process Outsourcing / vendor management as it relates to delivery of RAIR services.
- Work with the Lytx Marketing Team in developing and executing service line marketing strategies and promotional campaigns.
- Establish and maintain pricing for the RAIR suite of offerings. Pricing responsibilities include monitoring and adjusting service rates for existing clients and new business based on business conditions and competitive considerations.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Development on development activities related to the RAIR suite of offerings. Identify, plan and facilitate the development of service line enhancements, new services and Lytx solution integrations.
- Establish and manage partnerships with targeted industry service providers that offer complimentary capabilities and/or additional sales channels that expand the competitiveness of the RAIR product line.
- Collaborate with other Lytx Commercial Leaders to help drive growth in all targeted lines of business.
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of business management experience that includes responsibility for profit and loss.
- 5+ years of relevant transportation industry experience with knowledge of DOT regulations
- 5+ years of coaching, supervision and people leadership experience.
- 3+ years of sales team performance management experience.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills, particularly strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related discipline
This position is located in Brookfield, WI and will require 20 - 25% travel
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Meet Some of Lytx's Employees
Senior Manager, Finance
Anita handles all the forecasting, budgeting, and finance reporting to help form the company’s business strategy. She works under the greater Corporate Services umbrella.
Back to top