Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that's exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
This opportunity is ideal for a Firmware Engineer who would like to work and learn from a small, highly skilled team of firmware and hardware engineers engaged in building a product from its inception. .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement next generation products software
- Executes the software lifecycle supporting all phases of project development including requirements, design, implementation, and integration for selected module
- Works with other disciplines (hardware, server software, etc.) to integrate and debug systems
- Works with firmware quality assurance engineers to develop firmware system testing procedures, programs, and documentation
- Develop software/hardware integration solutions using C++ on Linux platform
- Assist with programming kernel level solutions in C
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of related experience developing commercial products
- Proficient in C/C++ on Linux platforms
- Proficiency with C and Linux drivers development a plus
- Experience in the automotive industry a plus
- Understanding of IPC, interrupts and multithreading
- Operates in an open and collaborative environment
- Demonstrates strong analytical, time-management, problem-solving and decision making abilities
- Proven ability to produce work with limited supervision
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment with tolerance of ambiguity
- Great team member. Strong team orientation.
- Demonstrated high attention to detail
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Back to top